IT.COM

poll Confess ! How many numeric domains did you buy lately ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How many numerics did you buy the last couple of months ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Asfas1000

Top Member
Impact
All this chinese buzz with numerics and short domains and patterns surely did not leave you uninterested.

It may be a fad, or an investment opportunity... who knows :xf.smile:

So... how many did you buy ?

I'll admit to have bought 9 ...(so far)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All this chinese buzz with numerics and short domains and patterns surely did not leave you uninterested.

It may be a fad, or an investment opportunity... who knows :xf.smile:

So... how many did you buy ?

I'll admit to have bought 9 ...(so far)

I have just two... hand-registered;

7681314.com
7683838.com

I think I'm done with numerics... at least for now.

Would you consider naming yours?

•••
I am well over the previous posts but it is worth noting I grabbed a numeric domain about five years ago so I have always had an interest and believed they are more exclusive than "alphabet domains" I will eventually wind it back to about 25 good quality names and leave it at that I think

•••

You cant them cheap enough these days, they were all taken ages ago

•••
10 , I had like 30 and sold 11 .

•••
10 premium 7Ns from late 2013 to late 2014 (when i first read about some premium numerics sold to chineses in an article published by Guiseppe Graziano in November 2013 or so)

further 30 premium 7N-8Ns in august & september 2015 before the craze really started..

so in total 40 right now, consisting mostly only of 8s (only 1-3 digits with another number), also palindromes and mirror patterns..

•••
It is easy to see why the Chinese like them, IMO - well, at least the good patterns.

I have one that I bought here lately (600600.org) and I find it among the easiest of all my domains to remember. So for that reason alone, as they say on Dragon's Den, "I'm in".

•••
You cant them cheap enough these days, they were all taken ages ago

Agreed. But if they are to go up, it's still a good investment. Question is ..will they go even higher ? :xf.grin:

•••
Would you consider naming yours?

No problem

•••
While I haven't bought any, I'm brokering a lot of 6N names at 6N.domains! Have a peak!

•••
I regd more than 100 this month.
some 7, some 8n and a lot of 9n.
will keep them as investment for a few years

•••
•••
Have to correct my post further above..

it's 47 numerics as of now, mostly 7N, some 6N and 8N as well.. mostly just 8s..
the additional 7 numerics since my last post have been acquired privately via Whois contacts..

•••
I wish I owned NNN.net, N-N.com (Hyphen) and NN.org domains.

•••
Zero, I don't like most of them.

•••
•••
I have few names only, including one 11N :P:xf.grin:

•••
•••
600 plus 7n's + 300 6n.coms + 800 plus 6n.net

•••
•••
Back