IT.COM

.com - Under $8 Transfer or Handreg - NO LIMITS ONLY!

NameSilo
Watch

Ategy

Arif M, NameCult.com TheDomainSocial.comTop Member
Impact
OK .. I'm getting a little sick and tired of seeing threads promoting discounts on .com domains, but only to find there is a limit of 1 or 5 or 10 domains. Also frustrated with flash sales with no defined end-time that end up expiring within an hour or two before most of us even see the promotion.

This thread is to share any .com promotion at $7.99 or less (including ICANN fee) with NO QUANTITY LIMITS.

By no quantity limits I mean both no limit on the number of domains for individuals, and no vague global quantity limit.

NOTE: Feel free to follow/like/agree/whatever this thread to try to encourage registrars to give us no limit promotions!

IMPORTANT: If you are an industry representative promoting your company, then also clearly indicate a minimum end time of the promotion with BOTH the date and time (including time zone). It's fine if your promotion ends after the time you posted, but please be sure your promotion lasts at least 24 hours from the time you post. If your promotion is going to last under 24 hours, then only post your notice here if it's at least 48 hours before the end of the sale, AND clearly state the dates and times your promotion begins AND ends (including time zone).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dynadot with coupon COMTRANS4 for 7.99$ , Unlimited as i know.

•••
Yes, I transferred about 90 domain names to Dynadot.com for $7.99.

And I enabled Afternic fast transfer after that. Works great.

•••
By no quantity limits I mean both no limit on the number of domains for individuals, and no vague global quantity limit.

Does that even exist? Even the most domainer accommodating registrars run into limits eventually.

Edit: also, don't you think the $8 number is on the high end? We can get like $8.50 all day any day at various registrars. Now when you move/register a lot of domains it starts adding up but there are also deals to be made when you are shifting 1000 domains so I'd say anyone looking for unlimited registrations/transfers doesn't need a promo to be paying under $8.

Last edited:
•••
To register a domain you can try SAV.com they offer unlimited .com registration for $6.95 each.

•••
•••
•••
SAV.com unlimited Handreg .com for $6.95 , transfer $7.95

•••
To register a domain you can try SAV.com they offer unlimited .com registration for $6.95 each.
yes, but they dont take paypal. ty. :)

•••
•••
Wow .. I am extremely underwhelmed by the Black Friday sales this year.

Both @namesilo and @Dynadot have $7.99* or $8.17* .com transfer promos.
*(I'm not sure if their $7.99 includes the $0.18 ICANN fees or not.)

Otherwise NameCheap has a half-decent promo with .com transfers at $7.16, but it's limited to only 50 domains. (@tamar)

@GoDaddy doesn't seem to have anything lower than their usual DDC price of $8.17 per .com transfer.

@epik seems to be at their usual $8.49 price for .com transfers.

Otherwise I see a handful of registrars with aggressive .com pricing, but then they limit it to a rather useless 3 or 5 domains .. which certainly is not even worth our time with those of us managing thousands of domains.

It seems Verisign has pretty much given up on giving any promos at all for.com. In turn all that's left is promos on non-.com domains .. for which I think you all know where I stand .. there is money to be made outside of .com .. but proceed with caution and be VERY VERY careful .. don't get sucked into beying garbage domains simply because they are on discount .. most of the time even 90% discounts aren't good enough to make most non-.com domains worthwhile investments:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/warning-the-ngtld-and-cctld-fallacy-and-trap.1204144/

•••
yes, but they dont take paypal. ty. :)
They actually do now, they started accepting paypal a few weeks ago
upload_2020-11-26_18-27-30.png

6.95 reg / 7.95 transfers are still live too

•••
It seems Verisign has pretty much given up on giving any promos at all for.com.
They likely still offer registry growth offers. But I think some registrars are actually eating that, and keeping the savings for themselves..
This doesn't concern transfers but only registrations and it works with tiers, probably about all possible to find publicly about it. (Check OpenProvider with their growth offer, visible after signin up) Registries try to keep it secret and so do registrars

•••
@Ategy Namecheap had a transfer promo running for more than a month
i transfered around 100+ domains at 7.28 with the coupon code : COUPONFCNC

use this coupon only after the blackFriday/CyberMonday deals are gone

•••
•••
5.99 regs on Dreamhost doesn't seem to have a limit, but beware, you need to use your own DNS service.

Last edited:
•••
Back