IT.COM

news .Com Registrations Back Over 127 Million

NameSilo
Watch

Bram C.

AlmightyDomains.com + HeroForYou.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Com will always be the king and .net the queen.

•••
Safe to say us np members have a nice share of those reg #'s

•••
I wouldnt mind a single emoji in .com lol

•••
I wouldnt mind a single emoji in .com lol

do you really think those will take off?
not being sarcastic. just asking seriously.

•••
Big time - its only going to take the big g to buy an emogi with a g in it for silly bucks to start a huge buying spree or apple and samsung to buy an emogi with a mobile phone in it for big bucks

•••
Big time - its only going to take the big g to buy an emogi with a g in it for silly bucks to start a huge buying spree or apple and samsung to buy an emogi with a mobile phone in it for big bucks

wow! so how many possible emoji's are there? sigh. another missed opportunity!

•••
wow! so how many possible emoji's are there? sigh. another missed opportunity!

how long before np ers start offering emoji design contests in the logo forum?

or gd the owner of an emoji registrar and namescon start selling emoji domains at namescon?

•••
•••
is 127mil the highest its ever been?

•••
Yeah, that drop was what I was talking about in 2015 already.

It had to work it's way out, because the extent of those reg's were nuts. One person would be responsible for 1000's of registrations, etc.I mean, we heard new terms being coined like 'winged domains'... I was like wtf is that? Turned out it was repeating letters with the number "8" on either side. :D

•••
Yeah, that drop was what I was talking about in 2015 already.

It had to work it's way out, because the extent of those reg's were nuts. One person would be responsible for 1000's of registrations, etc.I mean, we heard new terms being coined like 'winged domains'... I was like wtf is that? Turned out it was repeating letters with the number "8" on either side. :D

LOL!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back