Dynadot

.COM Domains Just From $0.99 at Exabytes

NameSilo
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
From now until March 31st, Exabytes is offering from $0.99 only for a single .COM domain name.
The cheapest price $0.99 is for the first 200 domains. So you must act fast! Price will increase $1.00 for every 100 domains sold.
Exabytes-.COM-Domain-Crazy-Promo.jpg

99 cents offer applied for existing customers only. New customer can buy 2 years and get one year for FREE: $14.65/2 years ( $7.325/year) instead of $31.90/2 years ($15.95/year).

>> Click here for more detail and go to registration link: https://www.exabytes.com/domains#tier

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
@System123 the .99 works for new customers as well! Just registered and received my 99 cent domain.

•••
•••
Can not register account - all my phone numbers not valid.

•••
Credit card and phone number error .
Anyone having this same issue ?

•••
•••
1) Only one 99 cent domain or many domains ?
2) This registrar have free and easy push (account and owner change) ?
3) Registrar have free privacy protection ?

•••
The following errors occurred:
  • Your phone number is not valid

•••
Hello!

I registered one!

However, the domain is "Pending". Do you know if I need to do anything else?

Thanks!

•••
Hello!

I registered one!

However, the domain is "Pending". Do you know if I need to do anything else?

Thanks!

No, i clicked into it and it then turned to complete. So I am just assume it needs to refresh.

•••
I register account, not use + in phone number.

•••
I registered some domains they all say pending I registered them a hour ago :punch:

•••
Why I'm receiving this message from inside Gmail account when I click the link inside to go to confirmation link

upload_2017-3-27_17-9-0.png

Please, submit your advice

•••
•••
•••
upload_2017-3-27_11-46-7.png

I am sure they already hit the 200 domain mark, So you all are pending for the other prices I am only assuming. Just leave a message at support and ask.

•••
I get the Fraud flag. May be because I use anonymous virtual visa card. It is not good.

•••
Hello!

I registered 4 domains for $0.99 each.
HOWEVER, they are all still "Pending" and a whois query will show they are still "Available" for registration... I opened a ticket because of this but haven't got any reply yet. They may wake up in a few hours in Singapore, I guess. :)

Also, one of the Paypal payments was made twice (may have been a technical issue on my side - browser) and I now have a $0.99 account credit.
HOWEVER, when I checkout I am not able to use this credit because the only two options are Paypal and Credit Card. I also opened a ticket about this.

So, yes, these are a few red flags...
I will wait and see how do they handle my tickets, so I can reach a final "verdict". :)

•••
They send password via e-mail which means they store passwords in plain text. Extremely risky if they have a security breach

•••
I'll stick with $10 a. Com

That way I can save time (pending) lol plus there may be a 60 day lock plus the opening post did state the normal prices which I'm sure gd is cheaper over two years for a. Com

Plus I don't want to have accounts with a 1000 different registrars etc

•••
Just purchased 7 domains here, all are still available, none of them showing in my account, all of them still available if I try other registrars (I ended up regging one at GD, the others I just thought I'd take more of a chance on since they were $0.99 each).

Useless registrar IMO unless you are trying to get domains that you know nobody else will try and register, so useless for trying to register expireddomains.net domains before other people get them.

$0.99 a domain is a great way to bring in customers, but if your service is bad then all you are doing is putting off potential future customers. They should have at least made sure their systems were up to scratch before running such a big promotion. It is better for someone to not know about your business than to know about your business and think your service is poor.

•••
What about new customers ?
New customers get one year FREE when purchasing 2 years of a .COM domain, I told on the post also - under the pic you can check the price above :D

But as I knew some new ones still can get the cheap domain price but I have no idea what will Exabytes do after that. Some got red flags, wait to be supported and the name was active, some still pending now.

•••
.com showing up for me $3.99 is there a code?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back