Dynadot

.COM Domains Just From $0.99 at Exabytes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
From now until March 31st, Exabytes is offering from $0.99 only for a single .COM domain name.
The cheapest price $0.99 is for the first 200 domains. So you must act fast! Price will increase $1.00 for every 100 domains sold.
Exabytes-.COM-Domain-Crazy-Promo.jpg

99 cents offer applied for existing customers only. New customer can buy 2 years and get one year for FREE: $14.65/2 years ( $7.325/year) instead of $31.90/2 years ($15.95/year).

>> Click here for more detail and go to registration link: https://www.exabytes.com/domains#tier

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@System123 the .99 works for new customers as well! Just registered and received my 99 cent domain.

•••
Just purchased 7 domains here, all are still available, none of them showing in my account, all of them still available if I try other registrars (I ended up regging one at GD, the others I just thought I'd take more of a chance on since they were $0.99 each).

Useless registrar IMO unless you are trying to get domains that you know nobody else will try and register, so useless for trying to register expireddomains.net domains before other people get them.

$0.99 a domain is a great way to bring in customers, but if your service is bad then all you are doing is putting off potential future customers. They should have at least made sure their systems were up to scratch before running such a big promotion. It is better for someone to not know about your business than to know about your business and think your service is poor.

•••
Their support team just confirmed that they are now indeed offering only one domain (not one order) per account throughout the sale, even when their price increases incrementally.

•••
Hello!

I registered 4 domains for $0.99 each.
HOWEVER, they are all still "Pending" and a whois query will show they are still "Available" for registration... I opened a ticket because of this but haven't got any reply yet. They may wake up in a few hours in Singapore, I guess. :)

Also, one of the Paypal payments was made twice (may have been a technical issue on my side - browser) and I now have a $0.99 account credit.
HOWEVER, when I checkout I am not able to use this credit because the only two options are Paypal and Credit Card. I also opened a ticket about this.

So, yes, these are a few red flags...
I will wait and see how do they handle my tickets, so I can reach a final "verdict". :)

The first issue is solved. Meaning they ended up confirming the registration of all four domains.
So, does it wor? Yes. Was it cheap? Yes. Was it smooth and swift? No. If you need to make a quick registration and make sure no one else registers if before you, I would advise you not to use ExaBytes...

As for the $0.99 credit and it's usage for a further registration, in the meanwhile the price has increased from $0.99 to $1.00. So my credit amount will not be enough. So I've been sort of chating for the past 20 minutes and this is what I've got:

Eddee:
Hello, welcome back! Can I help you in any way?

Me:
Yes.
I have a $0.99 account credit and I would like to use it for the registration of the domain name *******.com
How do I do this?

Eddee:
You can place the order online.

Me:
But the only two options for payment are Paypal and Credit Card...

Me:
I see that the $0.99 promo is over. I will only be able to register this domain name for $1.99 right? In this case I want to use my account credit AND pay the remaining $1 using paypal. How do I do this?

Me:
If it's not possible, I will need you to refund me the $0.99...

Me:
Hello?

Eddee:
This may not be possible, sorry for that Ruben. You do need to pay the full amount.

Me:
Very well.
In that case, please refund the $0.99.

Eddee:
For the refund, you can contact our billing team via email at [email protected] and they will be able to process your request and provide you with the refund accordingly.

Me:
Thanks!

-----

I know these are very small amounts of money, but it still gives a good ideia of their support's quality, in my opinion.

•••
I'll stick with $10 a. Com

That way I can save time (pending) lol plus there may be a 60 day lock plus the opening post did state the normal prices which I'm sure gd is cheaper over two years for a. Com

Plus I don't want to have accounts with a 1000 different registrars etc

•••
ZenajNP.jpg .com
Registered this 5L gem first thing this morning for .99 cents!
Thanks, @luantt

•••
Last night, I tried registering 13 domains & paid using my verified PayPal. All domains was in the 'pending' status for more than 12 hours and they were available for registration. I contacted their support by creating a ticket & also sending them an email directly to know why their process isn't instantaneous. They said that they will process my order and then after a few minutes, I noticed all the domains were registered & active except 2 domains and I received order confirmation mail too. All of a sudden, the domains were all cancelled and when I quickly asked the support staff, they told me that they detected high risk with my orders & said that they have deleted the domains and would refund me in 7 to 14 days. My account is also closed but the support desk account (which is separate) is still in active state so I have asked for an explanation. They haven't responded yet!

I thought that I could luckily register some domains but got busted. Curiosity killed the cat! :)

---

UPDATE!

This is what their support told me finally:

We are sorry that the order is not accepted as it is categorize as high risk.
The system detect the order as "high risk" because the distance between the billing address and the user’s actual location is larger than expected.
Again, sorry for this and the payment will be refunded shortly.

Last edited:
•••
serve

Raevon
is it true that I can not change the nameservers on a name i register with you anytime I want?
Me
Do you have account pushes, and if I register a name today, can I get auth code and transfer out in 60 days with no fees?
Me
serve

Hi There, You may change the namesevers anything you want. And yes, you will able to transfer the domain name out after 60 days with no fees
Raevon
nameservers can be changed with no fee's any time I want?
Me
If I open an account now, how many .99 .com'can I register at that price?
Me
serve

At the moment, we do limit the number of domain you can signup wit the offer
Raevon
https://www.exabytes.com/domains#tier first 100 or 200 are $.99usd?
Me
serve

The first 100 / 200 tier is over, The current tier should be under $1.99
Raevon
How many can I purchase at $1.99usd?
Me
serve

As long as the system allow
Raevon
serve

you can order multiple of it
Raevon
ok, thank you or your time
Me
serve

You're welcome . Have a good day.
Raevon
changing the nameservers, is free of charge, correct?
Me

Never did get an answer on wether its free to change the dns. They should update their page
https://www.exabytes.com/domains#tier if the deal is over.
And telling me I can order as many $1.99 .com as the system will allow me, make me want to pay full price at fasthosts. Anything to save a buck :banghead:
I am not exabyting.lol

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
upload_2017-3-27_11-46-7.png

I am sure they already hit the 200 domain mark, So you all are pending for the other prices I am only assuming. Just leave a message at support and ask.

•••
I get the Fraud flag. May be because I use anonymous virtual visa card. It is not good.

•••
Hello!

I registered 4 domains for $0.99 each.
HOWEVER, they are all still "Pending" and a whois query will show they are still "Available" for registration... I opened a ticket because of this but haven't got any reply yet. They may wake up in a few hours in Singapore, I guess. :)

Also, one of the Paypal payments was made twice (may have been a technical issue on my side - browser) and I now have a $0.99 account credit.
HOWEVER, when I checkout I am not able to use this credit because the only two options are Paypal and Credit Card. I also opened a ticket about this.

So, yes, these are a few red flags...
I will wait and see how do they handle my tickets, so I can reach a final "verdict". :)

•••
They send password via e-mail which means they store passwords in plain text. Extremely risky if they have a security breach

•••
The first issue is solved. Meaning they ended up confirming the registration of all four domains.
So, does it wor? Yes. Was it cheap? Yes. Was it smooth and swift? No. If you need to make a quick registration and make sure no one else registers if before you, I would advise you not to use ExaBytes...

As for the $0.99 credit and it's usage for a further registration, in the meanwhile the price has increased from $0.99 to $1.00. So my credit amount will not be enough. So I've been sort of chating for the past 20 minutes and this is what I've got:

Eddee:

Me:
Yes.
I have a $0.99 account credit and I would like to use it for the registration of the domain name *******.com
How do I do this?

Eddee:
You can place the order online.

Me:
But the only two options for payment are Paypal and Credit Card...

Me:
I see that the $0.99 promo is over. I will only be able to register this domain name for $1.99 right? In this case I want to use my account credit AND pay the remaining $1 using paypal. How do I do this?

Me:
If it's not possible, I will need you to refund me the $0.99...

Me:
Hello?

Eddee:
This may not be possible, sorry for that Ruben. You do need to pay the full amount.

Me:
Very well.
In that case, please refund the $0.99.

Eddee:
For the refund, you can contact our billing team via email at [email protected] and they will be able to process your request and provide you with the refund accordingly.

Me:
Thanks!

-----

I know these are very small amounts of money, but it still gives a good ideia of their support's quality, in my opinion.

After this, I made a fresh new registration (because it's cheap :) and to teste another thing...) and the domain did not remain "Pending" and became "Active" in the same moment the registration was finished. So I think the pending status of last night's registrations may have been because of an account validation that needed to be done manualy by their support. If this is the case, all further registrations should became automaticaly "Active".

•••
•••
So they do have one office in Kuala Lumpur. Not far from where i reside. I guess i just walk in to the office and say hi i want to register loads of domain names at 99¢ each & give the same price to other np members also cuz they rock.

I think that's gonna work.

•••
Credit card and phone number error .
Anyone having this same issue ?

•••
Hello!

I registered one!

However, the domain is "Pending". Do you know if I need to do anything else?

Thanks!

•••
Hello!

I registered one!

However, the domain is "Pending". Do you know if I need to do anything else?

Thanks!

No, i clicked into it and it then turned to complete. So I am just assume it needs to refresh.

•••
Why I'm receiving this message from inside Gmail account when I click the link inside to go to confirmation link

upload_2017-3-27_17-9-0.png

Please, submit your advice

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back