NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well I was quite "surprised" to see your post today.

Toros.co I had regged late last night!

It was on my .co watchlist & I had to take the plunge at only $7.49 with promo on GD it was a bargain to say the least. Glad I snapped it up when i did, but sorry for your loss.

However there's alot more great Spanish one worders still available for u.

:gn:

Why sorry ? no it is not a loss mate congrats it is yours , i hesitated a bit to tell you the truth then i decided to take it last night when it was available , i added it to the cart and i used a 7.99 $ coupon , it got rejected twice !! apparently i was 5 cents short :-/ !! wasn't aware that i need to recharge my card , tried to find a 7.49$ coupon but couldn't find one so i said will fix the problem at the morning and i will think of the name anyway cuz i am hesitated , i continued to do the scanning , found a couple of Spanish words good names , at the morning i fixed the problem and i said which one i will choose so i went again for toros and i knew it will be gone then i saw this "toros is already taken " ! lol , so i took the other candidate ...
For god sake what was the coupon for 7.49$ .co ?!

:hehe:

Last edited:
•••
Why sorry ? no it is not a loss mate congrats it is yours , i hesitated a bit to tell you the truth then i decided to take it last night when it was available , i added it to the cart and i used a 7.99 $ coupon , it got rejected twice !! apparently i was 5 cents short :-/ !! wasn't aware that i need to recharge my card , tried to find a 7.49$ coupon but couldn't find one so i said will fix the problem at the morning and i will think of the name anyway cuz i am hesitated , i continued to do the scanning , found a couple of Spanish words good names , at the morning i fixed the problem and i said which one i will choose so i went again for toros and i knew it will be gone then i saw this "toros is already taken " ! lol , so i took the other candidate ...
For god sake what was the coupon for 7.49$ .co ?!

:hehe:

oops, i meant $7.99 w/ code

timing is everything i guess. crazy how we both were onto it at almost the exact same time too.

:gl:

•••
Farm.co sold for $8,000 at Sedo.

•••
Farm.co sold for $8,000 at Sedo.

Great sale , but as you may have noticed it is always one word .co , the problem here that 80% of sales are confidential , i read something about that in Sedo's annual report 2011 i think ...

Last edited:
•••
Fangs.co is currently available if anyone would like.

•••
arizonelifestylefordummies dot com is available as well ....

•••
Great sale , but as you may have noticed it is always one word .co , the problem here that 80% of sales are confidential , i read something about that in Sedo's annual report 2011 i think ...

Farm.co sale shows there is value in .co's afterall. No comparison to .com of course but it shows some potential.

I own:

GRANJA.co

Spanish for FARM .......also a city in Brazil

:tu:
8^X8^X8^X8^X

Last edited:
•••
I have a few one word .co domains.

Gargle.co
Igloos.co
Saucer.co
Outage.co

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

•••
I have the domain at auction for GreatDomains ciclismo.co

It's a word in Spanish but translates literally cycling :)

•••
•••
Nice Sale!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

•••
•••
•••
u never know ...

He's paying enduser prices but he's not a enduser. Bought a domain from me a year ago and still has it parked. Not a good sign IMO.

•••
He's paying enduser prices but he's not a enduser. Bought a domain from me a year ago and still has it parked. Not a good sign IMO.

maybe , but one year is nothing for big investments , anyway how u know he is the same buyer ?

•••
•••
•••
The buyer also owns men.co and many other great keywords. I believe he'll lose lots of money!
I thought he was broke now :)

I agree, he's paying end user prices.

maybe , but one year is nothing for big investments , anyway how u know he is the same buyer ?
You call that an investment ? I call that speculation. If he has that kind of money to waste on .co he could get some very nice .com with immediate resale value.

•••
Sedo

Women.co 25000 $

Would have had been better off investing the money in slot machines.

He has to be kicking himself in the a$$ over that buy now. :O

•••
My business customers had asked me of what is a .co? What country they represent, when they find out .co is for Columbia. They lost interest already.

Maybe other new extensions will be a good fit for business e.g. .web .llc .inc

We'll find out next year.

•••
You call that an investment ? I call that speculation. If he has that kind of money to waste on .co he could get some very nice .com with immediate resale value.

This guy spent over $200,000 on domains in the last 2 years. If he has that kind of money to spend, I guess he knows exactly what he is doing...

•••
This guy spent over $200,000 on domains in the last 2 years. If he has that kind of money to spend, I guess he knows exactly what he is doing...
Maybe he's building up a portfolio to launch a business or he's just a domain newbie who doesn't know the difference between end user pricing and reseller pricing.

•••

There is not always a correlation between money and intelligence.

There are plenty of stupid people who have more dollars than sense.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I thought he was broke now :)

I agree, he's paying end user prices.

Regardless if his investments are sound or not it is his money at the end , but who said he is looking for immediate resale value ?

•••
Regardless if his investments are sound or not it is his money at the end , but who said he is looking for immediate resale value ?

the point is more than half the time this sort of activity will result in a loss paying that kind of money for unproven TLD's. yes he could end up selling them for $500,000 in 8 years.. that is possible BUT the reason most people take the "negative view" rather than the more optimistic view is because thats what happens MOST of the time - the story usually is they're new to the domain world and bought some great keywords but paid incredibly too much. this can certainly apply to .COM too..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back