.co Registrations @ $10.99 - Available at Dynadot

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Dynadot has rolled out special pricing for .co domains
$10.99 per year - for new registrations
No coupon required
No info available on Limits per customer

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No limits :)
The sale lasts until the end of the year (2020/12/31 23:59 UTC).

•••
No limits :)
The sale lasts until the end of the year (2020/12/31 23:59 UTC).
Very sad that there presumably won't 0.99 for shorter periods from till 31/12 or am I wrong.
And wherer are for heaven's sake promotions for .WS ? (lower then now)
That's the extentions for emojidomains. At dynadot some of the emojidomains can be registerred and some not. (At GDD all of them).

•••
How is this special pricing? It is 4.88, 7.50 and 7.88 respectively at SAV, Porkbun and Namecheap

•••
Very sad that there presumably won't 0.99 for shorter periods from till 31/12 or am I wrong.
And wherer are for heaven's sake promotions for .WS ? (lower then now)
That's the extentions for emojidomains. At dynadot some of the emojidomains can be registerred and some not. (At GDD all of them).
As this promotion has been agreed until the end of the year it's unlikely that we would be able to offer $0.99 registrations unfortunately, as our sale prices are based on agreements we're able to reach with each individual central registry. It is possible that the agreement may change in future, but is unlikely.

I've passed a request on to our marketing team in regards to potential .WS promotions in the future, thank you for your feedback. Was there any particular Emoji domains you found you were unable to register with ourselves but were able to register elsewhere? If so I can pass those on to our registry team and ask them to investigate for any issues with emoji domains from our side.

How is this special pricing? It is 4.88, 7.50 and 7.88 respectively at SAV, Porkbun and Namecheap
I see that .CO domains are currently on sale at those registrars also, they may have been able to agree a lower price with the central registry but we could only speculate on that. Our standard registration price for .CO domains would be $22.99, so our sale price is slightly more than a 50% reduction currently, however I have passed on the prices from SAV, Porkbun and Namecheap to our marketing team to check if it would be possible for us to offer further reductions. Thank you for bringing that to our attention.

•••
I see that .CO domains are currently on sale at those registrars also, they may have been able to agree a lower price with the central registry but we could only speculate on that. Our standard registration price for .CO domains would be $22.99, so our sale price is slightly more than a 50% reduction currently, however I have passed on the prices from SAV, Porkbun and Namecheap to our marketing team to check if it would be possible for us to offer further reductions. Thank you for bringing that to our attention.

Thanks for the promt feedback.
I thought the regular year 1 registration was arounf 8-10 usd, even though renewal is in the 20's
I prefer to buy all my domains on DD so it i will be great if the price can be lowered.

•••
I'm happy to share that we've been able to reduce the cost of .CO registrations further, with a flash sale that reduces the cost to $2.99. The sale is running until 2020/09/07 23:59 UTC, and there's no code necessary and no limits on how many domains can be registered.

Last edited:
•••
I'm happy to share that we've been able to reduce the cost of .CO registrations further, with a flash sale that reduces the cost to $2.99. The sale is running until 2020/09/07 23:59 UTC, and there's no code necessary and no limits on how many domains can be registered.
Already used. 👍🏻👍🏻

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back