IT.COM

discuss .co cheap. But nothing to buy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
There's a massive offer going on in .CO.
But the issue is that any good domain that you shortlist to buy, you would find that it is priced at $118. That is a lot to pay for a domain name.

How are you finding the .CO sale? Does it look like there are opportunities in this extension, especially with almost all good domain so highly-priced?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I do not believe any good .Co can be found for hand registering too.
Instead of talking what amazing was found and trying to increase your .Co registration sales at Epik give people real examples.

Literally, all .co sale in thread $1 even admit; drop, if not sold in 1st year; why so negative?

you appying β€œcom logic” to β€œco”? $1 Promo β€” might dabble one here there; wish i had 700.
This literally feels like options’ Ryan (Finance)
Good luck! Following; Sell 2 $499; profit.

am still 100% .Com β€” For what it’s worth β€”
Still think .Co $20+ renewal highway robbery,
700 $1reg smart; @X7 Ryan legit case-study. Hope shares results in 365 days! Good luck!

Samer

Last edited:
•••
While looking for deals i ended up buying ipads.co

Just couldn't resist :glasses:

•••
While looking for deals i ended up buying ipads.co

Just couldn't resist :glasses:
You got it for. 99 or premium pricing. Most single words and good brandables are premiums
Yesterday i got epitomes, unnerve

•••
•••
You got it for. 99 or premium pricing. Most single words and good brandables are premiums
Yesterday i got epitomes, unnerve

No not.99 but i thought i was until i got to checkout, underpriced i think as its a great emd

•••
No not.99 but i thought i was until i got to checkout, underpriced i think as its a great emd
There are indeed many premium priced gold. I mean no rhyme or reason why a particular domain sells and another doesn't, but most of the premium ones can be branded, and flipped on flippa.

Will tests some

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back