IT.COM

.club .Club Showcase and Discussion Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
With the recent popularity and domination of the new gTLD registrations in the .Club extension, it's appropriate to get a showcase and discussion thread going for the extension. Use this thread to showcase .Club domains you invested in, Discuss .Club, and point out record breaking .Club sales.

I'll get things started by showing off our new .Club that redirects back to NamePros ::: DomainName.Club ::::

What .Clubs have you guys and gals invested in?
Any great .Club news that others should be aware of?
What are some (Verifiable) mind blowing .club sales you've seen?
How much are you enjoying your new .club?
Know of any developed .Clubs that look cool?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
These average generics are waste of money in 95-99% of cases... forget them.
Only names of existent clubs have chances to be sold...

•••
These average generics are waste of money in 95-99% of cases... forget them.
Only names of existent clubs have chances to be sold...

I had some great ones on my list like incredible.club and many more..

•••
Then don't forget about synonymes... because endusers are not stupid...

•••
y0u ArE a CrEaTiVe PeR$0n :)
As searching about schizophrenia, i found that this mental disorder refers to the split mind not the split personality, interesting.

•••
Well, I still believe in .club future and now I have 13 .club domains. I will stop here until I sell some.

After buying premium domain SANTORINI.CLUB, I have registered 6 more domains from tourism niche:
SKOPELOS.CLUB - Greek island with 49.500 monthly google searches. Known also from Mamma Mia movie.
THASSOS.CLUB - Greek island with 60.500 monthly google searches.
SKIATHOS.CLUB - Greek island with 110.000 monthly google searches.
NAVAGIO.CLUB - Famous beach (known as shipwreck beach) at Greek Zakynthos island.
VESUVIO.CLUB - Famous volcano in Italy, 74.000 monthly google searches, famous in popular culture.
KOTOR.CLUB - Famous touristic and historic place in Montenegro coast. 135.000 monthly google searches.

I found this as investment in future :)

•••
•••
Well, I still believe in .club future and now I have 13 .club domains. I will stop here until I sell some.

After buying premium domain SANTORINI.CLUB, I have registered 6 more domains from tourism niche:
SKOPELOS.CLUB - Greek island with 49.500 monthly google searches. Known also from Mamma Mia movie.
THASSOS.CLUB - Greek island with 60.500 monthly google searches.
SKIATHOS.CLUB - Greek island with 110.000 monthly google searches.
NAVAGIO.CLUB - Famous beach (known as shipwreck beach) at Greek Zakynthos island.
VESUVIO.CLUB - Famous volcano in Italy, 74.000 monthly google searches, famous in popular culture.
KOTOR.CLUB - Famous touristic and historic place in Montenegro coast. 135.000 monthly google searches.

I found this as investment in future :)
Vesuvio is good one, can be developed.

•••
Sales seem to have slowed for .club. Only 1 reported sale on Namebio so far for August:

trio.club 168 USD 2016-08-03 Sedo

•••
•••
I have lost trio.club last year because of my registrar, but I woudn't sell it so cheap...I will keep just the main keywords or the name of existing club's with high searches like: medic/club, rev/club, zorbing/club, thebankers/club, baia/club, julio/club hells/club and others

•••
Finally some good .club sales reported at NameBio
club.jpg

•••
•••
2-2 .Club
3-3 .Club
7-7 .Club

•••
I had one specific situation with listing one of my .club domains at GoDaddy. It is premium domain SANTORINI.CLUB. I successfully listed this domain for sale at Flippa, Sedo and Afternic, but GoDaddy didn't want to list it. I got this answer from their customer service:

Thank you for contacting AfterMarket Support. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to list certain gTLD domains that have been deemed as "high value" names by the respective Registry. This is an issue which is outside of our control. We are working with the Registry to resolve this issue, however, we have no estimate at this time for when this might be resolved.

I am not sure what this mean, and why this is happening. Any hints about this?

•••
•••
I had one specific situation with listing one of my .club domains at GoDaddy. It is premium domain SANTORINI.CLUB. I successfully listed this domain for sale at Flippa, Sedo and Afternic, but GoDaddy didn't want to list it. I got this answer from their customer service:

I am not sure what this mean, and why this is happening. Any hints about this?

I can't list any of my .CLUB names at GoDaddy, even if they all are ''non-premium''. Are they also considered ''high value''?

•••
Maybe, because I have listed 11 regular .club domains at them

•••
Maybe, because I have listed 11 regular .club domains at them

Oh, strange. It seems like I can not list any of mine. All were bought at regular fee.

•••
Maybe they will become premiums if I drop them??

•••
just regged
undefined . club (6.500$ estibot value), I also own the .me (I love it).

•••
No, they are not.

If the .com is available I would recommend grabbing it and pointing your club.com to your name.club, at least for the near term. But it is interesting to see that times are beginning to change.

Colin

Last edited:
•••
Many of these were stolen by the registry.

Great way to make people want to buy and use new gTLDs.

New here, you guys seem to know your stuff so I give it a try. I just got some .clubs and need to know if they are worth buying. In some cases even "legal"... Here we go:

Supper.club
Sunday.club
Monday.club
Friday.club
Diamonds.club
Silk.club
Visa.club (!)
Lotus.club
Teen.club
Army.club
DvD.club
Sixteen.club
Realestate.club
Riders.club

(I also have about 10 of the worlds best nightclubs, but I have offered them already...)

These are my favourites:

American.club
Canadian.club (!)
London.club
Barca.club
Bayern.club
Rangers.club

I cant believe this one was available
dot.club

Richard Branson will kill me for this one:
Virgin.club

What do you think? I have no idea what to do with them except ofcourse sell them and make some money.

Thank you in advance! / Nick Warner

Last edited:
•••
Many of these were stolen by the registry.

Great way to make people want to buy and use new gTLDs.

If you want, can you please update us without knowledge about this?

•••
  • I bought - News.social via an expired auction.
  • I pay for the domain name, it renews.
  • The domain goes into my account.
  • I was excited since I wanted a News.tld domain for a project for awhile.
  • I check previous registrant, it was Name marketing team.
  • I'm nice, I email the marketing dept. asking if they want it back, if not I will use the domain.
  • 1 week later Scott McBreen, takes the domain out of my account
  • I get a paltry account credit
  • Scott McBreen believes this is the 1940s, him and Rightside/Name = FBI, and he can take whatever he and his company wants from Japanese-Americans - http://www.densho.org/
  • He licks his chops since Rightside is secretly using money from premium domain registrations to build new Japanese-American internment camps with gas chambers and ovens. He's leading this effort.
  • Jared Ewy calls me and says I can have the name back, if I do marketing video with Name/Rightside about the colossal F$@$-up.
  • I try to call Scott McBreen and leave a message, he refuses to call me back.
  • I try to call Jared Ewy back many times to try to be reasonable about the situation, he will only leave messages on my phone.
  • He admits in one of his messages he doesn't pick-up numbers from my US area code, WTF?
  • I decide I don't need to be a donkey/horse with a dangling a carrot (News.social) in front of me
  • I have nothing against donkeys/horses. At least they are honorable creature unlike the F$@-sH$#ts at Name/Rightside
  • I take a positive review of Name down from my website and remove any mention or positive mention. The review still had good SEO rankings.
  • I transfer most of my domains out of Name and will NEVER do business with Rightside
  • I post here
  • I HATE new gTLDs and write to several people explaining the situation who own Rightside extensions. They decide to stick with .COM.
  • Will only build on .COM/.ORG and ccTLDs in the future
  • Will tell everyone F#%%^ I can what a mistake new gTLDs are, and my story, to anyone that will listen for YEARS
Source - https://www.namepros.com/threads/wh...-gtld-discussions.966360/page-12#post-5702429

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back