IT.COM

.club .Club Showcase and Discussion Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
With the recent popularity and domination of the new gTLD registrations in the .Club extension, it's appropriate to get a showcase and discussion thread going for the extension. Use this thread to showcase .Club domains you invested in, Discuss .Club, and point out record breaking .Club sales.

I'll get things started by showing off our new .Club that redirects back to NamePros ::: DomainName.Club ::::

What .Clubs have you guys and gals invested in?
Any great .Club news that others should be aware of?
What are some (Verifiable) mind blowing .club sales you've seen?
How much are you enjoying your new .club?
Know of any developed .Clubs that look cool?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Colin!

Thanks for the special! Do you have a list of available LLL.club and NNN.club? I suspect there are none available but it can't hurt to ask.

•••
I think i have a slight .club addiction :) and these are only some of the ones i have.

AIRLINEINDUSTRY.CLUB
AIRLINEPOINTS.CLUB
AIRRIFLE.CLUB
ALLDAYREWARDS.CLUB
AUSTRALIANBOWLS.CLUB
AUSTRALIANRUGBY.CLUB
BLUEWATERFISHING.CLUB
BOWLSCLUBS.CLUB
BOWLSMEMBERS.CLUB
BOWLSPLAYERS.CLUB
BRIDGEPLAYERS.CLUB
BRUMBIESRUGBY.CLUB
BULLSRUGBY.CLUB
CHEETAHSRUGBY.CLUB
CHIEFSRUGBY.CLUB
CLUBREWARDS.CLUB
CMDOLLARS.CLUB
CMPOINTS.CLUB
CMREWARDS.CLUB
COMMONWEALTHGAMES.CLUB
CRICKETCLUBS.CLUB
CRUISEINDUSTRY.CLUB
CRUISEPASSENGER.CLUB
ELITEMEMBERSHIP.CLUB
ELLERSTON.CLUB
EXECUTIVEMEMBERSHIP.CLUB
FORCERUGBY.CLUB
FORMULA3.CLUB
FRANCIUM.CLUB
FREQUENTTRAVELLER.CLUB
GAMEFISHING.CLUB
GOODSPORTS.CLUB
HEALTHSPA.CLUB
HEAVYMETALMUSIC.CLUB
HIGHLANDERSRUGBY.CLUB
HURRICANESRUGBY.CLUB
KICKSTARTING.CLUB
KINGSTONHEATH.CLUB
LIONSRUGBY.CLUB
LOCALSPONSORS.CLUB
MARLINFISHING.CLUB
MULTISCREEN.CLUB
MUSICWRITERS.CLUB
NETRUNNER.CLUB
NEWSOUTHWALES.CLUB
NORTHERNTERRITORY.CLUB
OARSMEN.CLUB
PLATINUMMEMBERSHIP.CLUB
PLAYERREWARD.CLUB
PROGRAMLOYALTY.CLUB
QANTASPOINTS.CLUB
QANTASREWARDS.CLUB
QLDRUGBY.CLUB
REBELSRUGBY.CLUB
REWARDCLUBS.CLUB
RNBMUSIC.CLUB
ROWINGCLUBS.CLUB
ROYALQUEENSLAND.CLUB
ROYALSYDNEY.CLUB
RSLCLUBS.CLUB
RSLMEMBERS.CLUB
RUGBYCLUBS.CLUB
RUGBYLEAGUECLUBS.CLUB
SEEDCAPITAL.CLUB
SHARKSRUGBY.CLUB
SINGLETRAVELLER.CLUB
SOLOCRUISES.CLUB
SOLOCRUISING.CLUB
SOLOSAILING.CLUB
SOLOTRAVELLER.CLUB
SOLOTRAVELLING.CLUB
SOUTHAUSTRALIA.CLUB
SPORTSCLUBS.CLUB
STORMERSRUGBY.CLUB
SUPERRUGBY.CLUB
SUPERSEVENS.CLUB
SUPERSEVENSRUGBY.CLUB
SURFLIFESAVING.CLUB
SWAPCARDS.CLUB
TANTALUM.CLUB
TAPNPAY.CLUB
TAPNPLAY.CLUB
TAPNWIN.CLUB
THEVINTAGE.CLUB
THEVINTAGECELLAR.CLUB
TRIPLE8.CLUB
TRIPLE888.CLUB
TRIPLEEIGHT.CLUB
TRIPLEJ.CLUB
UNITRAVEL.CLUB
V8RACING.CLUB
WARATAHSRUGBY.CLUB
WESTERNAUSTRALIA.CLUB
WORLDCUPS.CLUB

you could sell the bridge players club to bill gates or warren buffet? 2 of the 3 richest people in the world who are both play bridge and get on well lol

•••
Here are my favorite ones out of all that i have, still looking for a buying for them though.

1. singletraveller.club
  2. solotraveller.club
  3. solotravelling.club
  4. surflifesaving.club
  5. airrifle.club
  6. solocruising.club
  7. solocruises.club
  8. healthspa.club
  9. marlinfishing.club
  10. gamefishing.club
  11. solosailing.club
  12. bridgeplayers.club
  13. outlawmotorcycle.club
  14. rocknrollers.club
  15. newsouthwales.club
  16. southaustralia.club
  17. northernterritory.club
  18. westernaustralia.club
  19. harleyowners.club

you'll soon own more .club's that .club registrar own at this rate lol

•••
We j
Hi Colin!

Thanks for the special! Do you have a list of available LLL.club and NNN.club? I suspect there are none available but it can't hurt to ask.

We recently launched an availability dashboard. www.nic.club/availability.

There are some premium priced names that renew $10-15 that are actually priced pretty low.

Also note there are a number left in G.A. that mixture of LLN or NLL etc. This sometimes works for branding. I.e. 4KTV etc.

The Chinese market has seen pretty big rise in LLL, NNN, and NNNN .CLUBs over the last 6 months. You could have literally bought those for $1 at our first anniversary and today most sell in a liquid market for hundreds of dollars. Word of warning: The Chinese do not like mixing numbers but there is some value. I picked this up on 3character.com:

"Other lesser high quality numbers include: 4 and 6. Lower quality numbers include the number 0. 3-Number Domains selling for less than the above figures would represent a strong buy in today's market. Premium number only domains tend to fetch a 300% to 400% premium (or more) over the Minimum Wholesale Price. Mixed number quality domains have valuations somewhere in the middle of these two extremes."

Colin

landrushScreen Shot 2016-06-07 at 4.24.15 PM copy.png

•••
We j

We recently launched an availability dashboard. www.nic.club/availability.

There are some premium priced names that renew $10-15 that are actually priced pretty low.

Also note there are a number left in G.A. that mixture of LLN or NLL etc. This sometimes works for branding. I.e. 4KTV etc.

The Chinese market has seen pretty big rise in LLL, NNN, and NNNN .CLUBs over the last 6 months. You could have literally bought those for $1 at our first anniversary and today most sell in a liquid market for hundreds of dollars. Word of warning: The Chinese do not like mixing numbers but there is some value. I picked this up on 3character.com:

"Other lesser high quality numbers include: 4 and 6. Lower quality numbers include the number 0. 3-Number Domains selling for less than the above figures would represent a strong buy in today's market. Premium number only domains tend to fetch a 300% to 400% premium (or more) over the Minimum Wholesale Price. Mixed number quality domains have valuations somewhere in the middle of these two extremes."

Colin

Show attachment 32316

at this rate you'll be completely sold out of all .club domain names you could even start a .club domain stock market such is the demand for .club now i know why you were so excited in that youtube when you bought the .club gtld

money well spent

•••
Hello!

Here are my "clubs":

Chilled.club
Exoframe.club
Hoverboards.Club
Hovering.Club
Johnsons.club
Lindas.club
Marys.club
Patricias.club
Susans.club

•••
I just hand registered a 4 letter .club, anja.club, quite popular female name.

•••
  • bikeman.club
  • bikemen.club
  • probiker.club
  • probikes.club
  • thebiker.club
  • thegamers.club

•••
•••
Bought one premium . CLUB domain

Santorini.club

I found this one pretty good :)

•••
  • bikeman.club
  • bikemen.club
  • probiker.club
  • probikes.club
  • thebiker.club
  • thegamers.club

While I don't personally have a connection to any outlaw bikers, I thought these .club were worth buying.

outlawmotorcycle.club
harleyowners.club

•••
I don't own a single .club .. but I am a proud owner of Coffee/Club .us

•••
While I don't personally have a connection to any outlaw bikers, I thought these .club were worth buying.

outlawmotorcycle.club
harleyowners.club
Harley is a nice one :)

•••
•••
•••
Partial Results from the .Club auction in China (West.cn) - http://www.west.top/en/active/club/

club.png

Prices are not as high as we would like. Although random LLL seem to being doing ok. We timed it with the Dragon Boat festival which was a big holiday. Note to self, don't run auctions during a holidays.

Great buys though. They have an English site you can watch at west.top. Everything else closes tomorrow morning.

Colin

•••
Prices are not as high as we would like. Although random LLL seem to being doing ok. We timed it with the Dragon Boat festival which was a big holiday. Note to self, don't run auctions during a holidays.

Great buys though. They have an English site you can watch at west.top. Everything else closes tomorrow morning.

Colin

I agree Colin but this is also an opportunity for people who looking for Great .Club short names.
BTW - Colin, do you have any estimate when .Club will be approved by The Chinese Gov MIIT? Months? Years?

•••

Colin
A lot of domainers here are not on West.cn. I would put some offers in, if I was. Perhaps look at moving around the venue to different places so non-Chinese can bid?

•••
I agree Colin but this is also an opportunity for people who looking for Great .Club short names.
BTW - Colin, do you have any estimate when .Club will be approved by The Chinese Gov MIIT? Months? Years?

We believe the MIIT approval to be imminent. We were one of the first to apply. Every indication is that we are talking months.

•••
A lot of domainers here are not on West.cn. I would put some offers in, if I was. Perhaps look at moving around the venue to different places so non-Chinese can bid?

I agree, some of the Chinese platforms make it almost impossible for Westerners to bid. Our next auction will be in Mid September and we are planning on running it with a company that can manage both the east and the west. In the end the West.cn auction generated 47K and a lot of investors got great deals. When MIIT approval does happen, and usage soars in China like the rest of the world, we believe it should have a significant impact on the prices of short names.

•••
Here is my list

VRRV.club
KUSS.lub

•••
TheDomains.com is running a contest about our launch of 12k new premium names tomorrow. We are giving away $6000 - 3 premium names each worth over $500. The names can found at Landrush.club and you need to post the guess on TheDomains blog. The first clue was “You could use a spoon…”.

http://www.thedomains.com/2016/06/15/dot-club-domain-contest-domain-1/

•••
I agree, some of the Chinese platforms make it almost impossible for Westerners to bid. Our next auction will be in Mid September and we are planning on running it with a company that can manage both the east and the west. In the end the West.cn auction generated 47K and a lot of investors got great deals. When MIIT approval does happen, and usage soars in China like the rest of the world, we believe it should have a significant impact on the prices of short names.
Colin...check out Prycr.com

•••
A Chinese investor wrote a blog and pointing out the Verisign's Keyword Trends for .Net and .COM. The word club was inherently more popular than the other names being marketing as big names in China. In fact twice as popular than Wang or Vip. 20 times more popular than XYZ.

This is a true indicator of demand vs. free or penny registrations.

Colin

verisignclubvipxyz.png

•••
A Chinese investor wrote a blog and pointing out the Verisign's Keyword Trends for .Net and .COM. The word club was inherently more popular than the other names being marketing as big names in China. In fact twice as popular than Wang or Vip. 20 times more popular than XYZ.

This is a true indicator of demand vs. free or penny registrations.

Colin

Show attachment 33218

Great info Colin, dotClub is a much better TLD compare to XYZ or VIP when it comes to end-users, I already received couple of offers on my 3L.club names from END-USERS!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back