Domain Empire

domain clothes.vacations what is it worth?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jodeh43

Impact
what is this domain worth? clothes.vacations

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The same as the cost of a birthday suit at a naturist beach resort.

•••
Old and busted: clothesvacations.com
Hew hotness: clothes.vacations.

We've come so far.

•••
This name makes no sense at all, what did you have in mind for the name?

I would grace delete asap

•••
Is this for those who have clothes that need a vacation?
Hey hon, my pants need a vacation.
Sorry, totally not worth a penny.

•••
Is this for those who have clothes that need a vacation?
Hey hon, my pants need a vacation.
Sorry, totally not worth a penny.

That idea actually has more value than the domain.

•••
What possesses people to buy these names? Rule number one: Research, Research, Research.

•••
it depends, do you have any traffic or back links to the domain?

•••
•••
I was thinking it would be good for people shopping for clothes that are for vacations such as swim suits and flip flops. You people here dont think outside the box.

•••
I was thinking it would be good for people shopping for clothes that are for vacations such as swim suits and flip flops. You people here dont think outside the box.

it is one thing to "think outside the box" and it is another to be bat shit crazy.... D-:

•••

Inside the box is money.

Outside the box are domainers rationalizing bad purchases by creating theoretical business plans belonging to imaginary buyers.

•••
Okay what about fiverr, facebook, google. Tell wtf each of these mean? They are all outside the box domains and ik they built a business around them but clothes.vacations is that bad of a domain? It makes sense

•••
Okay what about fiverr, facebook, google. Tell wtf each of these mean? They are all outside the box domains and ik they built a business around them but clothes.vacations is that bad of a domain? It makes sense

1. All of those are .com's
2. Google is short, memorable, and based on an actual word
3. Facebook is two very short words that go together and make sense with the application

Now your baby:

Clothes.vacations

Two words with a period in between.

Nobody has ever said "clothes vacations" before in the history of the human race - with or without a period in between. You were the first.

There is a .clothing extension, so if there was a market for what you're saying and it would work in a new gtld, it would be 'vacation.clothing'.

And even if you you did get vacation.clothing, developed it, and put money into marketing it, 96.8 % of the public would see "vacation.clothing" and think it's a typo instead of a web site address.

But good luck with clothes.vacations.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back