domains Close to 1,000 Libra related names registered in last 7 days

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
So there is a lot of discussion everywhere about Libra, Tech Crunch wrote an all you need to know, including the following: Facebook has finally revealed the details of its cryptocurrency, Libra, which will let you buy things or send money to people with nearly zero fees. You’ll pseudonymously buy or cash out your Libra online or at local exchange points like grocery stores, and … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Putting Libra into Uniregistry where it shows all the extensions available and taken. It's now taken in 207 extensions.

•••
•••
I own

LibraPrimer com (for a website about starsigns of course)

•••
I just went and bought LibraShoppe.com - Both correctly spelled English words Libra & Shoppe

When I heard the news like 2 hours after release, I thought many Libra domains may be marketable. So for bragging rights, potentially a place to sell if they generate traffic, or somewhere to plaster anything, I also decided to buy the following:

LibraAssociation.com.au
LibraAssociation.xyz
LibraAssociationCouncil.com

These are probably worthless, but I like the idea of owning them and showing my friends a picture of my ass when I type in www Libra Association com au and the others

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back