NameSilo
SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Rom

VIP Member
Impact
73
[email protected] <- His Paypal

[email protected] <- His MSN

www.cortez.piczo.com <- His Site

He's a huge scammer, he scammed $40 pretending to be the Owner of www.ClicDev.com.

After I found out that he was a scammer, he started blocking my MSNs.

I was getting about 1 minute convos every month and the reasons were:

1st Time - His PayPal was hacked

2nd Time - He said that he won't send the money back

3rd Time - He said that he already spent all money

4th Time - He said that I sent him "146" Emails and spammed up his inbox.'

He always blocks. I contacted him with over 5 Emails on MSN
I never sent him emails except about 30 minutes ago. (Just 1 Email)

He says that he will sue me for harrasing him. (Sue me??? He's the one who should get sued)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thanks for the warning! :)
 
0
•••
Romanos said:
After he found out he was a scammer, he kept blocking my MSNs.
I guess english isn't your first language?.. just joking lol
what an idiot that scammer is.. well I can send him heaps of emails and MSNs so he blocks me and won't SCAM ME :) sorry to hear abut this though
 
0
•••
Wow That Sux

Thanx for the Alet!
 
0
•••
File for a ChargeBack on Paypal.

Sorry for your loss.
 
0
•••
majinbuu1023 said:
I guess english isn't your first language?.. just joking lol
what an idiot that scammer is.. well I can send him heaps of emails and MSNs so he blocks me and won't SCAM ME :) sorry to hear abut this though
Oops >< *Edited*

And yeah... English is my 3rd language :P
 
0
•••
Looks like i got in trouble for posting this :guilty:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
¢σятєz єα! says:
who r u
~Who Is Going To Reading Next Year?~ says:
dunno, i found your msn on like 3 sites, i thought it was cool that the US Government are investigating you =D
~Who Is Going To Reading Next Year?~ says:
how did you do it?! =o
¢σятєz єα! says:
wha?

Appears he blocked me ;)

:lol:!
 
0
•••
LMFAO this is great
 
0
•••
I think i will be having a litle chat soon
 
0
•••
ouch sorry to hear that romanos, what a loser <_<
 
0
•••
Sorry to bring back this old thread, but its too funny.

Rom - I'm sorry, but I'd never do business with someone with a site like his. But, you did the right thing to report. Good work.

Morph - Funny Stuff. Seems that everyone that thinks they're "all that" drives a Civic. And Morph, thanks for starting irrational wars ;)

If you come across someone who talks like the following, take note:
Dingleberry said:
nly messin pmsl! lv dis gal she is propa sawnd!!!! i niked this pic of her site pmsl tis a long pic! urmm ..... i dunno wot to say except ur propa sawnd! OLD PPL!!! GRRRRR we hate em aye hun!!!!!!!!!!! lol ..... memba u cmin down menai b! pmsl! omg wat a nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!

Anyways, thanks for the heads up, and I would hope people would be weary about interactions even without this notice.

-Steve
 
0
•••
//Sorry what have i done?
 
0
•••
Morphmaster said:
//Sorry what have i done?
He accused you of starting the US war against Iraq. I was sarcasticly siding with him.

:p

-Steve
 
0
•••
:!: Me? :!: No :sick:Never :-/ Really? :-/ Me? :guilty: naah :guilty:Cant be? :guilty:


hehe, i remember this now, he was a jackass.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back