Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Wanted chinese wechat domain group

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DorothyCQ

New Member
Impact
1
Hi, everyone. I want to creat a wechat group for discussion of .com. I have many connections with chinese investors, domainers and brokers for .com and the wechat group will mainly forcus on chinese premium domains. In this group, we can share ideas, discuss domains and learn chinese which will help you better understand the chinese market. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
You can reply with your wechat ID, and I will add you to that group.:xf.smile::xf.smile: or you can add me first, then I will add you to that group. mt wechat ID: DorothyCQ
PS: I tried to post QR code but it didn't work.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Very good idea. I dont have wechat (only whatsapp and skype), but I will participate here.

Have have 2 Pinyin domains I would like to sell/evaluate, but cant get good valuations.

MeiLiDeNuRen.com: 美丽的女人 (beautiful woman)
MeiMeiNuNu.com (pretty girl)

Regards
 
0
•••
Still looking for a buyer
8f8g.com and cxhd.biz
 
0
•••
my wechat ID: 16985695
 
0
•••
Add me : CakeCode.net
 
0
•••
Very good idea. I dont have wechat (only whatsapp and skype), but I will participate here.

Have have 2 Pinyin domains I would like to sell/evaluate, but cant get good valuations.

MeiLiDeNuRen.com: 美丽的女人 (beautiful woman)
MeiMeiNuNu.com (pretty girl)

Regards


it should be NvRen, not NuRen...
 
1
•••
I have also created a we chat group named

LISTED PAGE

all are welcome to join the group and you can also your fellow DOMAINERS to join the group

Here is the QR Code - it expires in 7 days

Screenshot_2016-07-10-02-02-32.png



you can also join the group by adding me.

Cheers,
Cake Code
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back