Dynadot

Wechat group from China welcome you!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, every body.
My name is Huan, came from China. My wechat is 153150334, wechat name is river.
I want to create a wechat group, I will invite some Chinese investors into group. Some may be interested in LLLL.com, 6N.COM,7N.COM, Some may be interested in ngtlds, Some may be brokers.
Making friends and making money together.

qrcode updated...

mmqrcode1449446641588.png

scan and join our group,thanks

https://www.namepros.com/threads/what-chinas-numeric-culture-is-daily-updating.892572/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nice sources an avail from Chinese friends ..getting into group :xf.smile:

•••
Hi, every body.
I want to create a wechat group, I will invite some Chinese investors into group. Some may be interested in LLLL.com, 6N.COM,7N.COM, Some may be interested in ngtlds, Some may be brokers.

qrcode updated...

Show attachment 19867

https://www.namepros.com/threads/what-chinas-numeric-culture-is-daily-updating.892572/
The qr code has expire..kindly update . Sent you a friend request though.

•••
•••
•••
Please update the code. Thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the add, before I start listing domains or doing anything I'm wondering how the group works with auctions and how to start them off and set reserves etc?

•••
@ithinkso This is a very nice initiative at namepros.com for domainers.
Thank you very much this will bring us more closser to the Chinese world.
Cheers.

•••
Thanks for the add, before I start listing domains or doing anything I'm wondering how the group works with auctions and how to start them off and set reserves etc?
Good question. I don't understand how it work. I join to group but do not see any messages. I want to meet people, should I invite them simply to friends ? Later I want list domain for sale, it must be auction, make offer or ... and do it on group chat ? If there are any rules or limits? I would appreciate any information on how to get started with Wechat :)

•••
Hi, every body.

qrcode updated...

Show attachment 20375

I have downloaded the wechat platforms on my pc and on phone but I do not know how to login, when I placed mouse on the login, it does not open the chat window for me to view people and make friends.
How and what next after the downloading.
Cheers

•••
It is a mobile app,thanks

•••
QR code is expired again I think

•••
Add.me and i will invite you in
thanks

•••
ithinkso do you mind if I add you on we chat and join your group?

•••
Please add me to the group.
We chat id: sandydomain

•••
•••
My ID nathanhamer can someone add me? thanks

•••
my wechat is namefish please hook me up

•••
•••
nice idea!
i love know new people with same passion for domains.
i've tried to reach river the OP as the QRcode is expired now..

if anyone inside see my message my id is: pablohc86

thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back