IT.COM

QQ chat - Connect to Chinese domainers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
315cvfk.png

Let's Get everyone connected to Chinese buyers and sellers

I wanted to share with everyone here on Namepros a good strategy for connecting directly to Chinese domainers. QQ, is an instant messaging software service developed by Chinese company Tencent Holdings Limited and is available in an internationally supported version that has an option to translate language.

To get started using QQ visit imqq.com and follow the steps to download and install the chat feature on your desktop computer or mobile device.
Note: imqq.com site has been slow for me and had to refresh.

Once you have installed and launched the QQ chat your home module will launch and you will have access to many good features like "wechat" you get a QQ email address and more.

To add friends or groups or to search for groups click the following icon listed on the bottom of your screen.
290y26b.png

Below is a list of some of the groups I have joined, you can join these by adding the group number in the search box.

Note: you will get banned from most groups if you just post your names in chat, you need to make friends and sell them your names.

General domain discussions - 460244249

.BIZ domain discussions - 1597998

.top domain discussions - 51448939

domain discussions - 142847190

.RED domain group - 300138784

.top domain group - 392656015

.bid domain discussions - 497770638

.com / .net / .cn group - 241038568

domain discussion / no ads - 13112238

.space domain group - 137863731

.wiki domain group - 35708188

I have found it easiest to list your names on 4.cn and you can direct them to a landing page which is Chinese where buyers can easily purchase.

Happy New Years NamePros

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@JudgeMind thanks for this. Although I have tried signing into QQ chat but i dn't seem to understand why i can't. Keeps bringing up this error message.

•••
@JudgeMind thanks for this. Although I have tried signing into QQ chat but i dn't seem to understand why i can't. Keeps bringing up this error message.
I would direct any installation towards QQ, you can find contact info at the bottom of imqq.com homepage.

•••
•••
•••
•••
thanks ....

seems there is some problem with registration.....

•••
thanks ....

seems there is some problem with registration.....
I cant be certain but perhaps there is an issue depending on your location...

•••
•••
Same here. Cannot even sign up at all. Have done multiple verifications over and over again. There must be something wrong with how their server works because that message keeps popping out.

•••
•••
Thanks for sharing all the Domain Groups with QQ number. i found only 2 (you listed already)

•••
.mobi domain group-47432043
.trade domain group-488018567
.xyz domain group-938888
.win domain group-80187648

•••
.mobi domain group-47432043
.trade domain group-488018567
.xyz domain group-938888
.win domain group-80187648
Thanks, nice bum where ya from? lmao

•••
•••
Mighty nice of you to share that, cheers.

•••
•••
How have your dealings been with 4.cn, and getting paid?

•••
How have your dealings been with 4.cn, and getting paid?

You can put your domains into auction, you can list at bin sales or you can contact with your account manager. S/he can help you to find a buyer as broker. I suggest listing domains at bin sales. It is very attractive.
Domains you have must be available transfer out. Chinese buyers want to transfer domains to their registrars because most of them do not know/speak english.
You can receive your payment via international wire transfer.

•••
•••
•••
You can put your domains into auction, you can list at bin sales or you can contact with your account manager. S/he can help you to find a buyer as broker. I suggest listing domains at bin sales. It is very attractive.
Domains you have must be available transfer out. Chinese buyers want to transfer domains to their registrars because most of them do not know/speak english.
You can receive your payment via international wire transfer.

What's the broker fee?

•••
What's the broker fee?
4 cn charges 8% for every escrow transaction. No extra fee for brokers. For gold members, 4 cn applies 4%.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back