NameSilo

Chinese Market & Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
"Worst start to the year since 1988"

"Souring sentiment toward riskier assets in turn lifted safe-havens such as the Japanese yen and U.S. Treasuries."

"setting off concerns that the world's second-biggest economy could be even weaker than imagined."

These are some unnerving blurbs from around the news that I have seen in the last 30 minutes.

I've seen posts about people receiving increased offers on 4L chip domains yesterday... has there been an increased flight to domains to match this volatility?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
5L and 6L Com's are still gaining ground.

http://www.chaomi.cc/ymwqb/14/1

I believe corporations will start investing in domains as a alternative to just stocks.
Only time will tell...

•••
5L and 6L Com's are still gaining ground.

I noticed that too, that's good news for all of the 5L investors. I've also seen increased interest in 5L over the last few days.

I think 5L and 4C will have a good year if the markets continue to implode like this.

Of course any domain already $500+ at liquid prices will increase as well, if this continues imo.

•••
Domain portfolios might be the next "Safe zone" for the new and experienced investors. Less volatile than the stock market presently lol

•••
Thats why i am regging each day now reached near 1.2k names :)

•••
i am also tracking for all 5l chip registration date and expire date to see which category is more value able based on there registration date.

And also collecting whois info for all registered 5l chips.

Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back