Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is it a somewhat good estimate that
chinese LLLL.com premiums are at at least $1billion value today?
Unlike Number .coms chinese premium LLLL.com boomed in value in a very short period.
Will they hold their value or is it the biggest BUBBLE ever seen in domains?

Share your thoughts please

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Today at NJ:

tqqc.com sold for $1500
cbnk.com sold for $1619

•••
Second best at DNJ today.

AILV.com - 45,000 Washingtons

•••
@Weber - AILV.com isn't a Chinese Premium domain whether or not it has been purchased by a Chinese person. But interesting, all the same :)

•••
•••
•••
AI also = Love in Chinese.
Love is divine but if that's why they bought the domain, somebody needs to have their head examined.

•••
@forge - You can't put a price on love. It's different for everyone :)

•••
Love is divine but if that's why they bought the domain, somebody needs to have their head examined.

While everyone is playing around in PinYin play land, I guess nobody noticed that domains with AEIOUV are just about the only 4L's that are selling for $3k+.

Oh well...

•••
While everyone is playing around in PinYin play land, I guess nobody noticed that domains with AEIOUV are just about the only 4L's that are selling for $3k+.

Oh well...
You mean, aren't.

•••
•••
•••
Am I imagining things or has there been a large increase in prices the last few days?

I guess they could be outliers.

•••
I can´t agree with that. where do you see this numbers? in your head?

Well go to NameBio... you know what that is right?

Then search for LLLL sales over $3k... most of those sales have a,e,i,o,u,v in them.

Sorry I upset your pinyin fantasy in your head, you couldn't be more wrong. If it's a matter of opinion, thats fine, but this is just basic day 1 domain data stuff.

Last edited:
•••
ldyx.com expiring auction ending at Pheenix.com today - already at $1450 (102 bids)

The floor seems to be moving up.

•••
ldyx.com expiring auction ending at Pheenix.com today - already at $1450 (102 bids)

The floor seems to be moving up.

The floor is definitely moving up and pretty fast.
Some names I monitored at $1k BIN price for weeks are gone now in recent days.

I think there will be a $2k floor within 3 months for any CHIPS even average ones at this rate.
I could be completely wrong of course, just the feeling i'm getting from what i'm seeing.

•••
•••
I get the feeling that the floor could hit 2K within 2-3 months. Possibly 3K within 6.

•••
I get the feeling that the floor could hit 2K within 2-3 months. Possibly 3K within 6.

My thoughts exactly.
I will go one step further and put my neck out and say $5k floor within a year from now.

Will see :)

•••
If it will be 5K, you'll see member that sold 100 names in one day for 100K+ to jump from the bridge :D

•••
Guys you are already counting money you don´t have yet :)
and it can be the other way around, that the prices are $100 and the guy who sold 100 for 100k is laughing

Last edited:
•••
I strongly disagree. In fact, the statement "no resellers" is simply not true. I buy names at auction, GoDaddy mainly, all the time, as do hundreds of domain flippers, resellers and on Sedo too. Every day of the week.

Even so, GoDaddy commissions are ridiculous, and Sedo's have become the same. Sell on this forum if you can, although within the past few weeks buyers here have become less willing to pay market prices. Lots and lots of bargain hunters.

Yeah I agree, I'm finding it hard to sell my Chinese 4 letter here on the forum for even $1099 . Started at $1180 and reduced it but still no takers :(

•••
//Guys you are already counting money you don´t have yet :)
and it can be the other way around, that the prices are $100 and the guy who sold 100 for 100k is laughing

We'll find out soon, but something serious must die in economy for prices to go down from $1000 to $100.
Then LLL.com prices will go to 2600-3000, do you believe this?
Chinese factor is for here to stay.

Last edited:
•••
tbqd.com just sold at GD.

$2653.

•••
We'll find out soon, but something serious must die in economy for prices to go down from $1000 to $100.
Then LLL.com prices will go to 2600-3000, do you believe this?
Chinese factor is for here to stay.

I am speaking about Chinese premiums:
no, 3 letter.com-s will not go down.
1) there is end-user demand for 3 letters- A lot money! only 8000 of them.
2) 3 letter.com-s make money parking. most 4 letter.coms don`t

do you really think that you discovered something new now? almost 20 years after domain business started? do you really think there is no reason, that the 4 letter .nets are not registered?

•••
So you taking LLL.com out of picture, like they belong to the other planet or smth?
Why you think price of LLL.com started going up?

1. Because price of LLLL.com went up.
2. Strong demand from Chinese buyers.

If price of LLLL.com goes down, LLL.com will follow, who will want to buy LLL.com at 30K, if they can get LLLL.com for $100. There's 26-36 correlation.

You are just another guy talking about them mythical end-users for LLL.com.
Go ahead, take sales data from LLL.com sold in 2015 and do yourself a favor, check the sites. You'll be surprised. I already did this and know that only one domain is developed by end-user from Middle East.
All the others were bought by domains investors.

3 letters that make money from parking are easy targets of reverse hijacking lawsuits, especially after price went to 25-30K. Low hanging fruit, sweet and tasty, like buying option, instead of stock, you know ;)

4Letter .net may be not all registered right now, but in March LLLL.com price was $25, now it's $200.
As this price will keep going up they will get registered. And the best of them are registered already.
75000 got registered in last 3 month, only 105000 left.
It will take time, but you watch.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back