Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is it a somewhat good estimate that
chinese LLLL.com premiums are at at least $1billion value today?
Unlike Number .coms chinese premium LLLL.com boomed in value in a very short period.
Will they hold their value or is it the biggest BUBBLE ever seen in domains?

Share your thoughts please

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Absolutely. These are all old sales. I got two of them from this list about 2 weeks ago.

Cheers,
V
Well that's not so "old". They're still low outliers for that time frame.

BTW congrats on that Flippa buy. Nicely done.

•••
Can you shed light on why they aren't on LLLLsales.com?

I have no idea. But, I see them on NameBio alright. :xf.smile:

•••
These are not reported in LLLLSales.com?

@rpanella

Curious. Were they Buy Now? Where did this sales info come from?

At the low end, haven't seen that anywhere besides Flippa.

Maybe these are older reported sales?

Can you shed light on why they aren't on LLLLsales.com?

These all seem to have been privates sales (offer/counter-offer) at Sedo. We track Sedo's public auctions and report those sales as soon as they finish. For private sales, Sedo occasionally releases lists of recent sales after the fact. The sales mentioned above took place between 9/21-10/2, and included over 100+ LLLL.com sales with the lower end of them being the list that was posted above.

They've since been added to LLLLSales.com and can be found back on the dates the sales we reported.

I've personally seen a pretty sharp increase in Sedo lowball offers just the last couple weeks so it seems the buyers have been hitting Sedo inventory pretty hard looking for deals.

•••
dang someone just scooped another deal off of flippa...FNSK - $750!

Great steal for the buyer!

Last edited:
•••
I've personally seen a pretty sharp increase in Sedo lowball offers just the last couple weeks so it seems the buyers have been hitting Sedo inventory pretty hard looking for deals.
I don't endorse lowball offers but hitting up the "Make Offer" names is a smart strategy. I tend to assume "Make Offer" translates as "Outrageous Price Expectation" but evidently that's not always the case.

•••
These all seem to have been privates sales (offer/counter-offer) at Sedo. We track Sedo's public auctions and report those sales as soon as they finish. For private sales, Sedo occasionally releases lists of recent sales after the fact. The sales mentioned above took place between 9/21-10/2, and included over 100+ LLLL.com sales with the lower end of them being the list that was posted above.

They've since been added to LLLLSales.com and can be found back on the dates the sales we reported.

Sedo releases sales every week, I think on Tuesday around 6 pm Eastern you can just go to TheDomains.com look at the weekly list and take the 4L.com data.

•••
all i can see is the llll.com is stilling increasing after a long holiday in china now.

•••
I just noticed that low quality LLLL.com price jumped on Godaddy. If yesterday there is a several names for sale below $200 then today minimum price already $240

all i can see is the llll.com is stilling increasing after a long holiday in china now.

•••
Sedo releases sales every week, I think on Tuesday around 6 pm Eastern you can just go to TheDomains.com look at the weekly list and take the 4L.com data.

From personal experience... the negotiated sales can be reported a whole month later too. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
I guess we can expect LLLL.com to spike sharply upward when autonomous cars hit the road.

Certainly spammers are already back home :(

•••
•••
I've noticed that what could be considered as Chinese triple premiums (3 premium letters plus 1 non premium, like a vowel) are not valued very high. At least they are a lot lower in value than Chinese 4 premiums. That looks a bit strange considering that in the case of "western" premiums there is usually a better valuation for triple premiums than for double premiums.

Any opinion about why this is happening? Could triple chinese premiums go higher in value in the future?

•••
Because Chinese words rarely start with non premium letters or like letter V don't exist in Chinese alphabet at all.

•••
BFTV.COM sold for $25K and MGTV.COM $130K both to Chinese end users?

•••
BFTV.COM sold for $25K and MGTV.COM $130K both to Chinese end users?

That has TV word may be Chinese understand what is TV mean, as many know english very well that is the reason.

•••
•••
That has TV word may be Chinese understand what is TV mean, as many know english very well that is the reason.
So "TV" is OK for the Chinese? Can anyone confirm?

•••
That what i m saying TV is common word in whole world i m sure even in chinese they call TV as TV , or even in other countries it do not have multiple meaning so people understands what is tv mean, when they heard first time.

It is like Phone or Car so it going to hold it's value.

•••
May be TV has many meaning but when someone tell you TV you think it is TV, lets some chinese domainer add their view on TV and what other combo like this is very common in china to understand by their local people as regular basis.

How about AC --air conditioner or CD --disk

•••
So "TV" is OK for the Chinese? Can anyone confirm?
I think you just confirmed it yourself with stats, what other confirmation do you need ;)
Numbers speak for themselves.

•••
I m still not understanding why Chinese behind 3l.cc or 4l.cc isn't that for other country ctld.
Chinese investor are hard to understand and yes they are not dumb they are smart too ,look in USA for real estate and treasury bond investment, Chinese bit everyone except locals.

•••
I think you just confirmed it yourself with stats, what other confirmation do you need ;)
Numbers speak for themselves.
So "TV" should be considered premium?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back