NameSilo

Cheapest place to register domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

gdndd

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I'm looking for a place where I can register lots of domains with low budget. BEst price ...

I heard that Namecheap was a good place ... Any other idea ?

Thank you for your help

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depends on how many names you want to register. Godaddy w/ DDC is the cheapest at $8.29 but cost about $60/year with a promo. You also have Dynadot bulk pricing at $8.50 if you prepay $500; a $0.21 difference compared to Godaddy,

So if you register/renew less than about 300 names a year then Dynadot would be the cheapest.

•••
It depends on what you consider "Lots" of domains. If is't in the hundreds then the advice given by @D. Wells was spot on. If "Lots" to you is 10,20 or in that area then it might be best to shop around depending on the extension you are looking for. domcomp.com is good for finding updated registration, renewal and transfer prices at lots of different registrars.

Be careful who you register at though and if you aren't familiar with the registrar then come back here and post a thread asking about them if you can't find any information in a search. 1&1 is cheap but that's like playing Russian roulette with your money, domains and sanity. Cheapest isn't always best for avoiding beating your head against the wall of taking out your stress on your computer...

tumblr_inline_mvtdgiET4L1qa7k0a.gif

•••
Depends on how many names you want to register. Godaddy w/ DDC is the cheapest at $8.29 but cost about $60/year with a promo. You also have Dynadot bulk pricing at $8.50 if you prepay $500; a $0.21 difference compared to Godaddy,

So if you register/renew less than about 300 names a year then Dynadot would be the cheapest.

at Godaddy enter an expired coupon even there $8.19 for fresh reg.

•••
Domain.com, $7,49 .COM, with promo code FILMRIOT

•••
Godaddy with the discount club and MadDogDomains.com

•••
Nobody has mentioned NameBright yet:

$8.03 .COMs

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi,

I'm looking for a place where I can register lots of domains with low budget. BEst price ...

I heard that Namecheap was a good place ... Any other idea ?

Thank you for your help

Too general IMHO :P

1. How many names you want to register?
2. What tlds/ cctld you want to register?
3. Is it including whois protection?

•••
•••
namecheap.com for new gtlds, .co, .xyz

•••
•••
Btw, domcomp.com comes quite handy when checking cheapest price for this and that TLD.

•••
BEAT THIS!!

You can register .com for Rs 350 ($5) a domain name here www.namecatch.org/registrar
Make sure the currency is INR when you pay or else USD currency will change the price to $11 bucks. Yes, its a GD reseller and low price for limited time!

•••
Looks like HostGator has .COMs currently @ $5.99.

•••
Another vote for godaddy with reseller club. If you want to register a lot of domains then such stuff like coupons and sales wouldn't work for you.

•••
•••
I am looking to register +/- 110 .com domains soon, don't need privacy.

Here are the options I'm considering atm:
1. Register them at Godaddy for $8.30/each. Godaddy is the most popular registrar, buyers are familiar with it.
2. Register them at Namebright for $8.03/each. It will save me maybe 30 bucks but it is much less known than GD.
3. Namecatch.org for $5/each. The site is super slow and noone heard about it but the prices are considerably lower than the other registrars.

Do you guys know any better options for me?

•••
I need to register around 500 .com'S domains ...with privacy ! Best place and best price ?

•••
3. Namecatch.org for $5/each. The site is super slow and noone heard about it but the prices are considerably lower than the other registrars.

It is a Godaddy reseller, and I am the owner. Domains registered at NameCatch.org/registrar are safe. I will try and host it at a better place soon with faster connectivity.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

•••
Dynadot..Gandi...a website named Rumahweb. But it is a Indonesian conpay. You may have a look and compare it.

•••
•••
It is a Godaddy reseller, and I am the owner. Domains registered at NameCatch.org/registrar are safe. I will try and host it at a better place soon with faster connectivity.

Let me know if I can be of any help.
Hi, how does the push another account work with name catch?

Can one push domain to a godaddy account since its a godaddy reseller?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back