Dynadot

Cheapest place to buy premium ngTLD?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

nameCM

Established Member
Impact
Domains like cool.vacations, and inner.beauty.. These type of domains are usually all considered "premium" because of the keyword, even if the tld might be worthless.

But if I still want to register one of them, what is the cheapest place to acquire similar names?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I bought a few .loans names at Namesilo for a few bucks that were priced much more expensive everywhere else. Not saying I skipped premium pricing as I don't think that's possible, but definitely got lucky with NS's pricing.

Use https://tld-list.com/ to see where to reg the lowest.

•••
I bought a few .loans names at Namesilo for a few bucks that were priced much more expensive everywhere else. Not saying I skipped premium pricing as I don't think that's possible, but definitely got lucky with NS's pricing.

Thanks! But I already know tld-list, but they don't tell anything about registry premiums, the perfect solution would be somewhere where I can directly see the base price of each premium so I know the bare minimum I can get away with..

•••
Don't think there is such a list for comparing 'premium' pricing on the new G's. Even now you won't get the premium price on a keyword/tld until it's triggered by the actual search itself or add-to-cart option at the respective registrar.

•••
I always get cheaper pricing from Dynadot than Uniregistry on nGTLD Premiums. It varies, and I haven't been keeping any records. but price can be up to 10% cheaper. I would estimate. Uni is expensive these days. I am a SuperBulk customer at Dynadot.

•••

It is possible to skip it but I don't know why. I bought several .live names for tv channels. Most were taken or had premium prices but the ones I bought were less than 2 USD.

Compare tv3 to tv7. That was the difference.

Last edited:
•••
I would point out that Domain Cost Club state that members get cost to registrar prices on domains, including premiums, so one way is to search for the domain there. Of course if you actually buy there you will need some sort of membership plan with them.

Has anyone ever tried for the premiums that are offered on Marketplaces by the registries offering a substantially lower price to see what the response is? I have not, but wonder if they are open to negotiation.

Bob

•••
Sale for premium ngTLD's at Name.com

65% off select Premium Domains

From now through April 1, select Premium Domains from the Donuts Registry will be 65% off. This includes Premiums for .FAMILY, .GAMES, .LIVE, .NEWS, .STUDIO, and more.

•••
In most cases - Porkbun.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back