Cheapest .COM transfer?

Spaceship
Watch

Nitaky

Nitaky.comEstablished Member
Impact
Hello :)
Any Cheapest .COM transfer?
I tried godaddy 0.99$ coupon code but it don't work for transfer, any one of you have a valid 0.99$ .com transfer godaddy coupon code?
Or if you have an other offer like 0.99$ with an other registrar?
1 billion thanks :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Tld-list.com is a crappy affiliate website.

As you can see most offers/prices in this thread are not even posted on that site.
Why? Because they make money with links to affiliate offers.

I think you are being unfair to TLD-List. Yes, they openly say they make revenue from some linked registrars and promotion codes. I mean a service has to make money somehow - they don't have advertising on site like many sites do. They also make it clear (in their FAQs) that they do not in any way prioritize those registrars with affiliate relationships:

"Does this site make affiliate commissions?
Sometimes. Some registrars featured on this site offer affiliate programs and TLD List is enrolled in them. That means if you visit one of these registrars by clicking a link on TLD List and make a purchase, TLD List receives a small commission.

Please note: registrars with affiliate programs are not promoted by TLD List in any way. All registrars are ranked purely by their pricing, features, and Value Score."

Re yes there are "deals" offered here that do not appear there, mainly from small registrars I have not heard of. As many have pointed out though, a number of these "deals" have hidden things like $20 fees to transfer out in less than a year which makes them not of interest to many of us. In other cases, their pricing and terms are simply not transparent. As TLD-list state they only include registrars with transparent pricing, and they clearly have a list of which registrars they include.

"Why isn't Registrar XYZ on this site?
TLD List only features major registrars and domain providers. If Registrar XYZ is not on this site, it's probably because they don't publish pricing for the domains they offer in a clean and transparent manner (cough, like eNom, cough).

If you'd like to request a registrar to be added, use the contact link at the bottom of the page."

Personally, I find it a great service that TLD-List offers in showing (updated every few hours) the register, transfer and renew prices, along with the features included free, from each registrar. They cover a wide list of major registrars including GoDaddy, Namecheap, Namesilo, Google, Epik, Gandi, Alpnames, Uniregistry, Porkbun and many others. I like a lot that they also show a graph so you can see at a glance what the lowest registration cost was in the past, to help evaluate how good a current promotion is.

Anyway, for those who don't want to use it, don't, but I find it very useful (I have no association in any way with TLD-list, don't even know who it is that operate it).

•••
I stand by my opinion.

A service that does not provide a complete list (or sort of) is purely rubbish.

Just look at this thread. OP asked for transfer coupons. Fellow users posted at least 3 registrars offering cheaper options than the one on TLD-LIST.

Then if you consider LCN, Alibaba Cloud, Hello.co obscure registrars (just because they don't have an affiliate program or because you never heard of them, which is hard to believe) that's your problem.

And don't even get me started on ccTLDs (co.uk, .es, .it). TLD-list doesn't even make sense on that side.

EDIT: Nothing wrong in providing affiliate links in their list, I support that, but if by being more complete they are going to add ads like Google Adsense it would even be better for the end-user if that means having a real price comparison website

Last edited:
•••
Any cheap .COM transfer offer????

•••
Any .COM transfer offer for less than 6.49$ ?!

•••
Any .COM transfer offer for less than 6.49$ ?!
Did you try Namecheap? Their flash sale is going to end today June 28. There's a thread about this https://www.namepros.com/threads/namecheap-coupons-and-discounts.226183/page-52

Other than transfer price, how does Namesilo, compare to LCN, Alibaba Cloud, Hello.co on reg & renew price, control panel, support, trustworthiness i.e. security, bulk editing, etc...?
I've used both Namesilo & Alibaba, the control panel at NS is better. No idea with LCN & Hello because I didn't have the account on them.

•••
LCN is good registrar with cheap transfer price, no probs with transfer out.
The only problem I've had is that there is no way to bulk forward with LCN.com

•••
Also with LCN there is an issue when you try to transfer in many domains at once.
Their cart starts to fall apart when it has 30 - 40 + items.
Other than this they're okay and they currently offer the best .com transfer price.

[Tip:] Calculate (using oanda maybe) which currency works better for you and use that during checkout. The differences can be significant.

Last edited:
•••
Doteasy just $5 transfer

Check also my latest thread for more prices...

•••
•••
Beware of Doteasy. Do a search for Namepros threads about them.
I do have 4 domains with them. I hope I will be able to transfer them out :")

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back