- Impact
- 21
What happened to chat? :notme:
I was wondering the same thing. I was thinking of making a thread, but figured I'd wait for someone else to do it. :PDomainReseller said:What happened to chat? :notme:
Eric said:You all didn't let PeterBrown mess with the server, did you?
deet said:No I think it's Bill and Galel pushing buttons again.
it's a fun way for them to learn server administration.
:notme:
DomainReseller said:What happened to chat? :notme:
Probably forgot to feed the hamsters again more like it :lol:deet said:No I think it's Bill and Galel pushing buttons again. it's a fun way for them to learn server administration.
//5James said:It's not fun without the chat.
//16
^ only a select few know what that is //5
deet said:No I think it's Bill and Galel pushing buttons again.
it's a fun way for them to learn server administration.
:notme:
Samit said:I think someone fell asleep while fixing chat :notme:
Time for emergency calls to Galel?
:D :lol:
