Dynadot

CGL.com Possibly Stolen

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
It was brought to my attention that CGL.com may have been stolen.

I am in the process of investigating still but wanted to warn the community just in case the possibility existed it was and sold to a member.

CGL.com had a recent whois change that appears to reflect the previous and long time owner to a degree.

Some red flags were the odd phone number recording and the fact it went from netsol to godaddy and use yet again a World Media Group free email now! Same situation as the last 2 LLL.com I had recovered just last month.

I have many emails and calls out to dig deeper but at this point warning everyone to stay away from this name until confirmed not stolen.

Another odd fact is when you google the real owners name Paul Palacios and cloudstore.com it shows he owns or owned it and had many emails set up as well @cloudstore.com. That name was private whois until not long ago now reported sold at Sedo. If CGL.com was stolen it may be so were other names. Not 100% yet but working it.

Be careful people and do your research. If a sedo rep wished to help in looking into who exactly sold cloudstore.com that would be a help. I already have calls to my contact at Godaddy.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Update, rightful owner was notified over 2 weeks ago, name IS stolen.

He is working to recover it.

•••
CGL.com appears recovered now :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back