Dynadot

Centralnic deleting .gb.com .ar.com and other sub domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Yes it seems incredible that this company is deleting these domains from their owners, I have a Hotel.kr.com domain that brings in very good revenue that is just being stolen from me without any proposed compensation other than a crappy domain that I do not want. There are still many websites using these domains that will go down by 30 April. It is unbelievable that this company can treat registrants and functioning websites like this.

Please make sure all blogs are made aware of this !!!

CentralNic advises that from April 30, 2017 the following SLD domain extensions will be sunsetted, meaning that new registrations and renewals will not be permitted.

.AR.COM, .GB.COM, .HU.COM, .KR.COM, .QC.COM, .NO.COM, .SE.COM, AND .UY.COM

There are no plans to sunset any other domains managed by CentralNic.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are no plans to sunset any other domains managed by CentralNic.
For the time being... Sorry for your loss but the outcome was to be expected. There is more money to be made selling these domains, than leasing them.

•••
Yes but it is a disgrace that they can just take down fully functioning websites and think they can get away with it. I am going to be taking them to court if they go ahead and delete my name as they seem intent on doing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back