IT.COM

Dan Login

NameSilo
Watch
after a long dry spell, someone wants to buy one of my industry-related domain names...I have them on Dan.com but I find out I can't login for some reason. I thought it was a wrong pw but after changing it found out that is not the case.
I contacted Aleksandra via chat and she was nice enough to help but said I have to wait until Monday. Did not realize that this was a M-F operation, but whatever. I am very concerned as to why I could not login as that was never a problem before.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
after a long dry spell, someone wants to buy one of my industry-related domain names...I have them on Dan.com but I find out I can't login for some reason. I thought it was a wrong pw but after changing it found out that is not the case.
I contacted Aleksandra via chat and she was nice enough to help but said I have to wait until Monday. Did not realize that this was a M-F operation, but whatever. I am very concerned as to why I could not login as that was never a problem before.
You should try stating exactly what is happening because someone here may help faster out of experience.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back