Dynadot

WTF is wrong with the Moniker.com site???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I've been trying to log into Moniker for the past 12 hours but the site doesn't load at all! I keep getting a message saying that "Oops! Google Chrome could not find moniker.com"

Is anyone else having issues? If so, does anyone know what is the problem with their site? This is the 1st time I can't get Moniker to load.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi htmlindex,

It seemed to take a long time thinking about loading, then it finally loaded.

I was also able to log in.

I'm in the UK.

Luke

•••
I've tried it again in Chrome, IE, Firefox, Opera & Safari but it doesn't load in any of them. Anyone else having issues or knows what's the issue?

•••
Not loading for me either atm, in Firefox or IE

•••
Moniker WAS experiencing some intermittent downtime yesterday however we are back up and running!

My apologies for any inconvenience

•••
Problem is that it happens all the time. The rate Moniker losing customers is crazy. I'm sorry Bari, I like you personally, but I would not keep my names at Moniker just for one nice person.

•••
Did you add WWW. in front of the name. Snapnames had an issue when the leading www. was omitted.

•••
Moniker WAS experiencing some intermittent downtime yesterday however we are back up and running!

My apologies for any inconvenience

I tried is again with & without the www. in front of it & it isn't loading. I tried all the different browsers again. Moniker really needs to get this fixed asap!! I also tried going through Google by searching "Moniker" & same issues.

I've got a name that I've got to push, so it would be great if the site would load so I could do this.

BTW, I'm based in Australia.

•••
It is working fine for me..just logged in to try it..

•••
I still can't login via Moniker.com & a user also PMed me to clear my cookies/cache which I also did.

I also posted this thread on another forum & a user suggested trying their IP address directly & it worked fine that way. Finally I can login!! But only via that method & now I have pushed a name to a buyer

BTW, the IP address they gave was: https://208.73.210.52/

•••
WTH is happening at moniker? (site is down)

Hey guys whats up with moniker? they're site is down and my site is down too. Ahh why is this happening? I only found one tweet about it,

"Se Androidiani.com vi risulta down è colpa di un DNS fail di Moniker.com. Contiamo di tornare online ASAP :)"

The guy is saying that it's down because moniker is having a dns failure. It's extremely annoying. Holy crap if I had a big site I'd be so pissed.

•••
•••
•••
Moniker.com down again

Site is down again with the error "Error. Please contact moniker. null null" (accessing from the UK). I've tried e-mail Bari at her corp.moniker.com address, not received a reply yet.*

I have clients complaining their e-mail forwarding isn't working, hence spotting that the main site is down. Accessing via the IP address suggested above gives the same message. :td:

* [UPDATE: Bari has responded with "I’m sorry however I don’t have an ETA. It’s a network issue in LA. Everything is down and being affected." - yikes!]

Last edited:
•••
just updated from Moniker main page:

Site Unavailable

The Moniker® site is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

In the meantime, here's where you can reach us:

Temporary Technical Support: https://www.snapnames.com/support.jsp

Thank you!

•••
My apologies for any inconvenience. We are back up/running!

•••
It's a shame, Moniker used to be a good registrar but with all of these issues recently, there are sure gonna be people who will switch to another company more reliable who doesn't go down often & for long periods of time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back