Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Cancel DDC on GoDaddy

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Rwang

Established Member
Impact
131
I like to cancel domain discount club on go daddy how do I do?

I move away,

as security and pricing better on uniregistry as no pay for discount club waste money to godaddy.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Call them and get it cancelled rightaway

(I'm not sure they will cancel DDC, but surely you can delete your reg'd domains within 24 hrs)
 
0
•••
I don't wish to renew discount club

is the need to call or can I deselect not to renew
 
0
•••
My DDC wasn't on auto renewal (if that exists for this) and it just cancelled itself since I didn't renew it right away. I ended up adding it back to my account as a new product once the system started charging me the full amount for renewals.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back