Dynadot

question Can someone help out a newbie

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gabriel R

Impact
Hello, I hand registered a bunch of Domains earlier today and yesterday. I'm not sure if I wasted my money. I've never sold a Domain before. Can someone tell me if these Domains have any value? -----oops its seems that I'm not allowed to post . com links. is there another way I can show my domains? Thanks G

------------------------------------------------

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are many resourcess where you can read about domain names including at NamePros.

About the worth of your domain name, no one can tell you before seeing the domain.

Post it here or use better use the NP appraisal section to get feedback.

•••
There are many resourcess where you can read about domain names including at NamePros.

About the worth of your domain name, no one can tell you before seeing the domain.

Post it here or use better use the NP appraisal section to get feedback.

A lot of mobile users here;

Mobile users cant see it.

Not you, @Furquah but if any newb is wandering.. lol :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros and Domaining

•••
Mobile viewers can see your signature if you hold your phone sideways unless you have portrait orientation on
A lot of mobile users here;

Mobile users cant see it.

Not you, @Furquah but if any newb is wandering.. lol :)

•••
•••
Hello, I hand registered a bunch of Domains earlier today and yesterday. I'm not sure if I wasted my money. I've never sold a Domain before. Can someone tell me if these Domains have any value? -----oops its seems that I'm not allowed to post . com links. is there another way I can show my domains? Thanks G

Just write the name without extension and mention "all dot com names".

•••
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Hello Gabriel, welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••

nobody ever gets it at start...domaining takes months or years of hard work.. depending how many hours per day u devote... this place is the best to learn.

gl

•••
Hey Gabriel, It's not so secure to sell your domain for the 1st time. Just make some more research about it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back