IT.COM

discuss Can I say, Just Dropdown or Expired domain have worth?

NameSilo
Watch

Ayyan Malik

Established Member
Impact
I think as I am a beginner, Only expired domain has worth to be sold. No person like to sale new name or domain for flipping.Is Flipping Domain business best for to work with Expired domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Expired domains can be one way to go ... but just because it is expired does not make it good - just means, most likely, someone did not see it worth being re-registered. I think you should look at what market you want to work in with domain names and find unregistered, dropped or expired domains in that market first before you just start buying many domains with no real plan. Good luck!

•••
@DBurn I saw a domain with .ca.... have 8m traffic. 23 da. 35 pa, would you like to suggest me to purchase.

•••
I would not recommend .ca domains to new domainers. Also, traffic statistics could always be misleading ... some use domains for click ads or other purposes and the traffic is not the type you would want. To check if the domain was previously developed as a website, check Wayback. Good luck.

•••
•••
you also need to be a Canadian or have a Canadian business to own .ca's, eh

•••
I think as I am a beginner, Only expired domain has worth to be sold. No person like to sale new name or domain for flipping.Is Flipping Domain business best for to work with Expired domain?

Expired are better than hand registrations as general rule. But there are opportunities to be found.

I flipped a $9 hand reg for $500 a few weeks ago. That type of flip is rare for me. The key is patience and not compromising because you can't find a great name.

Be patient and don't fall for the "it's only $9" trap because before you know it, you've spent $100 on crap.

Last edited:
•••
@mr-x Thanks for your reply, Can you suggest me something. because it is my first purchase. Or Please let me know which essential things i have to notice before purchasing

•••
@mr-x Thanks for your reply, Can you suggest me something. because it is my first purchase. Or Please let me know which essential things i have to notice before purchasing

If you have an area of interest or experience, start there. Check namebio.com for recent sales and get an idea of what people are buying.

Study.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back