IT.COM

question Can I list my domain names for selling in different places (Godaddy, Flippa, etc) at the same time ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

blue crystal

Established Member
Impact
If I can, I am planning to, as soon I sell a domain in one place, immediately remove it from the selling lists in all other places. Is there a problem with this strategy ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As long as you remove the listings on the other places once the domain is sold , then it shouldn't be a problem at all.

But please read the terms & conditions on the listing site , whether they allow you to post the same domain on other platforms.

•••
You know, if you have Buy Now price at multiple places, you might one day fall asleep and miss your BIN monitoring duties. Then you wake up to an email that says You sold CrapDomain.com at Afternic BIN
Then two minutes later Bam, you get an email You sold CrapDomain.com at Sedo
Then one minutes later Bam, you get an email You've sold CrapDomain.com at Flippa BIN
Then you will be suspended from two platforms since you can't deliver it

•••
You know, if you have Buy Now price at multiple places, you might one day fall asleep and miss your BIN monitoring duties. Then you wake up to an email that says You sold CrapDomain.com at Afternic BIN
Then two minutes later Bam, you get an email You sold CrapDomain.com at Sedo
Then one minutes later Bam, you get an email You've sold CrapDomain.com at Flippa BIN
Then you will be suspended from two platforms since you can't deliver it

I truly agree to the point , but my question is does this happen to all the domains that you list on more places at a time ?
Though this situation is possible , it depends on the domain name actually.

I have not personally experienced such situations in the past , so can't argue on it :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back