Dynadot

Can I have my own Domain Parking Page using Google AdSense

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Dear Friends,

Can I have my own Domain Parking Page using Google Adsense ?
Will it violates any of Google's Policy?

Views on this regards are Welcome....,

Awaiting for u r response ,,
Kathir

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
YES, it violates according to G. TOS

You have to be accepted by google in their Adsense for Domainparking (min 500000 views a month)

•••
Not if the page is purely for parking purposes. If you put up a one page mini site with some kind of information, that's fine. But you can't use adsense on parked pages without permission.

•••
500000 pageview is for a site or multisite

•••
I'm very sure that it violates Google's Terms of Service. Google is very strict and you do not want to cross them. You might find yourself banned for something you didn't even do.

•••
No need for a parking page:

Make yourself a nice little minisite (1 - 5 pages) using a free web template online

Write a bit = YOUR OWN content (duplicate doesn't cut it - will get ignored by search engine)

Not too hard. :)

•••
No need eaven to do mini sites.
Just sign up with www.1plus.net (Badger - NP runs this) and you are set incl. your google ads. ;)

•••
nRnF said:
No need eaven to do mini sites.
Just sign up with www.1plus.net (Badger - NP runs this) and you are set incl. your google ads. ;)

I was reading about that yesterday, looks good, might try a few sites.

But if someone hasn't signed up for google adsense yet, I'd suggest doing a minisite first or they won't get accepted.

•••
I agree, I applied for google adsense with a parking page and they asked me
to contact them after I put up a site with content. Which I did, and was approved. They told me they don't put ads on parked pages. (which I have seen alot of :imho: )

•••
Thanks to all the NP friends .
I thought Why should we give a cut to Sedo or ND, If its possible to have a parking page in our own.

How Sedo & ND works with Google Adwords ?

Thanks in advance for your Suggestion,
Kathir

•••
No, you need a HUGE load of traffic.

•••
Hi Guys, i got here in the end, sorry to whoever PM'd me asking me to post here..

And yes, in answer to your question Kath, yes... We provide just such a service you are looking for. www.1plus.net

You will have full control, you choose what banners you wish to display (from whatever source) and whatever news skin for your mini sites you want.. For this service, we load the house banners once every 10 pages views - and thats it.. At the moment, we are only providing two different "news" pages, but more ideas are in development.

If you check out http://WiMax.tv, it'll give you a good indication of what I was trying to achieve in building this site.

Site is live for about 5 - 8 weeks now and we already host just under 10,000 domains, serving 15,000 to 30,000 page views a day and 200+ users.

Hope that helps. And once again, sorry for the delay in visiting this thread.

•••
I suggest you make some mini-sites to place on it that way you can almost have the same thing, but a little more userfreidnly and you wont violate terms of service!

•••
I would go for minisite instead of parking somewhere

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back