IT.COM

discuss Parking Companies Vs. Landing Pages with Google AdSense

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ganewy

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone!
I have tried several parking companies for my domains to earn some revenue. However, we all have domains that earn nothing and some that earn enough with some parking companies , so I would like to get some advise from others that have been into domain investment for a long time. Is it better to park domains that have traffic but no clicks with parking company or to use a landing page with Google Adsense? The most beneficial thing with Google Adsense is not having to pay a commission but I still have to pay for hosting.
Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Many have said on NP that parking is dead because many people have ad blockers so most will never even see the ads on your parked pages.

very sad. Although I have seen some parked pages and their ads on it. so what's going on there?

•••
With one company I have 2 clicks on my domain but earning zero revenue. That's why I am thinking to do an Adsense page.

•••
what kind of adsense page? I thought google frowned on that? becareful you don't end up getting banned.

and have your domain deranked

•••
you still have make a proper content in order to feed adsensebot to crawl and present their advertisement, another thing need to be seriously considerate is adsense is high risk, you could get banned anytime...

•••
Sorry i meant landing page or do you still get banned if you have Google Adsense in the landing page?
This is an example
Tefef.com

•••
you still have make a proper content in order to feed adsensebot to crawl and present their advertisement, another thing need to be seriously considerate is adsense is high risk, you could get banned anytime...
I have regular content for Google Adsense, is that consider a risk?
Look at the example I provided.

•••
•••
I have regular content for Google Adsense, is that consider a risk?
Look at the example I provided.

yes it's still risky :D i had my adsense banned twice and totally lost 5K earnings and another 2K as the cost for building and developing my adsense portfolio.

I still do adsense with my third account but this time on very little scale, almost unsignificant, only looking for paying hosting service as much as 30$ per month LOL

•••
Sorry i meant landing page or do you still get banned if you have Google Adsense in the landing page?
This is an example
Tefef.com

so you put up a useful "tool"?

never thought of that. same could work for my CoinPrice360.com plenty of free crypto tracking widgets around. slap those on and put on some adsense ads. could work.

•••
Very helpful article, but these people make a lot of money in a month, how do Youtuber's earn a lot with Adsense?

•••
so you put up a useful "tool"?

never thought of that. same could work for my CoinPrice360.com plenty of free crypto tracking widgets around. slap those on and put on some adsense ads. could work.

read about the guy giving free sms service and still got banned and lost 46K

•••
make youtube content. mention link to their main website. pretty simple.

•••
•••
Very helpful article, but these people make a lot of money in a month, how do Youtuber's earn a lot with Adsense?
there is two kind of adsense account, hosted account is the one you could use with youtube but you cant use it on self hosting website, while the second type is non hosted account you could use both on youtube and self hosted account

how do you earn much more on youtube? build your channel, build your subscriber in order to get more views

•••
Okay i got it. Since I am not a Youtuber I'll be safe with my domains

•••

Adsense has been a monstrous hegemony before facebook. There is millions publisher doing adsense in various level, everysingle of them were facing the very same risk : adsense banned account.

You could simply google about this adsense banned and getting more information about it. Everything i type here were based on my personal experience and some from my local friends.

Personally if your earning were around 50$-150$ per month you might be survive and getting paid, but you still have to closely pay attention to any notification. With my 30$ per month adsense earning i still got 2 warning notice each month, this kind of warning must be taken care as soon as possible

•••
additional info : there is two type of adsense banned LOL, first is adsense account banned and second is adsense domain banned.

What the hell is adsense domain banned mean of? It means eventough your adsense account were still intact and fully functional, no matter what there will be no advertisement presented on this adsense domain banned

Damn... there is so much things need to be taken care when we do adsense....

•••
Wow that is crazy! I think to avoid all of this--I think parking companies are a better choice.
Thanks for providing very good info.

•••
on thee other hand. Google is not the only game in town?

there's Bing,yahoo search. even in content ads from

outbrain
taboola
revcontent
mgid

•••
Wow that is crazy! I think to avoid all of this--I think parking companies are a better choice.
Thanks for providing very good info.
thats not perfectly safe either LOL
beware that some of those parking company were also working through adsense advertisement feed if your luck were that bad, your landingpage pulling advertisement from adsense while the parking company got complaint/warning from adsense and they also warn or event suspending your parking account LOL

@Avtar629 yeah its true but adsense still the monstrous hegemony, they own bigger advertiser and the scarry part is sometime some other advertisement network also taking adsense ads into their ads.

If you dig further, you might found "ARBITRAGE" become quite interesting topic. What does it means? I will put it up as simple as i can : pull adsense ads which will pay 50$ per click and feed them to your own publisher and you pay for 25$ per click LOL that will be 25$ profit per click. This is only simple ilustration, the real arbitrage in the real life will not that easy :D

•••
thats not perfectly safe either LOL
beware that some of those parking company were also working through adsense advertisement feed if your luck were that bad, your landingpage pulling advertisement from adsense while the parking company got complaint/warning from adsense and they also warn or event suspending your parking account LOL

@Avtar629 yeah its true but adsense still the monstrous hegemony, they own bigger advertiser and the scarry part is sometime some other advertisement network also taking adsense ads into their ads.

If you dig further, you might found "ARBITRAGE" become quite interesting topic. What does it means? I will put it up as simple as i can : pull adsense ads which will pay 50$ per click and feed them to your own publisher and you pay for 25$ per click LOL that will be 25$ profit per click. This is only simple ilustration, the real arbitrage in the real life will not that easy :D

yea I read some online tricks about arbitrage with adsense. but didn't google kill this tactic with whatever new algo they come up with every couple months?

Penguin? Panda? what Pokemon is next?

•••
I am starting to read more and more and its becoming more interesting LOL.

•••
You are not, Google ban account which place there ads code on a empty page, no relevant content or meaningful content.

•••
on thee other hand. Google is not the only game in town?

there's Bing,yahoo search. even in content ads from

outbrain
taboola
revcontent
mgid

But for first three in your list need lots of traffic from tier 1 country but only pay very less amount on other end Google AdSense pay you much higher CPC then anyone else.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back