NameSilo

question Can I Buy .De .Uk Domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Deepak Bhandari

Established Member
Impact
Hello Friends

Today i trying to registered .de domain from GoDaddy and its show i cant register .de domain i am from India. Can you please help me out how can i register .de or .uk domains.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The registration requirement of a .de or a .uk domain is that the administrative contact for the one registering the domain name must have a valid address in Germany or UK. However, you can still register a .de or a .uk domain even if you're not a resident of that particular country. You just have to utilize a trustee service (or proxy service) offered by the registrar. This trustee/proxy service provides the required local contact information. There's additional fee for this and will be charged along with the domain registration.

•••
The registration requirement of a .de or a .uk domain is that the administrative contact for the one registering the domain name must have a valid address in Germany or UK. However, you can still register a .de or a .uk domain even if you're not a resident of that particular country. You just have to utilize a trustee service (or proxy service) offered by the registrar. This trustee/proxy service provides the required local contact information. There's additional fee for this and will be charged along with the domain registration.
Thanks for information.

•••
How about a fake address? Would they know?

•••
No need to cheat.
The registrant for a .de doesn't have to reside in Germany, only the admin contact.
Some registrars will provide you with their admin contact for free or for a fee.

•••
No need to cheat.
The registrant for a .de doesn't have to reside in Germany, only the admin contact.
Some registrars will provide you with their admin contact for free or for a fee.
Can’t speak German, what about co.uk. and ca?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back