IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
I made a total newbie mistake again I think? Something came to my attention today that really bothered me. As you may all know I recently registered CorporateHealthy.com thinking it was GOLD. Sadly as the guru's on here has told me it's not. but that's not the point of this post. You see when I find a Niche topic I stick to it and find every angle and register every good variation of keywords. That being said if I registered CorporateHealthy my next move would be to registered every conceivable permutation of those keywords backwards or misspelled (sometimes) and even plural. So I believe that for sure I tried to register CorporationHealth.com because the domain I'm trying to emulate is Mike Mann's CorporateHealth.com which has a sticker price of $115,000 for obvious reasons.

But since I don't have it I'm assuming right NOW that back in January 26,2016 when I registered CorporateHealthy.com then CorporationHealth.com was unavailable at least that's what my registrar said.

But here's the whois data for CorporationHealth.com:

https://who.is/whois/corporationhealth.com

as you can see this domain was originally registered by Dr. C.Sturdy back in November 18 ,2010 up until November 18,20114.

So why is it that when I may or may not have tried to register it it was unavailable?

Or could it be that it was unavailable and the whois was just not updated.

Strange part is BuyDomains.com is the new owner starting February 5,2016.

so here's where I'm getting paranoid.

You see I've started marketing this domain over at Linkedin and very openly. One of my connections is someone from BuyDomains.com.

Could I have inadvertently given them a "hint" about corporate health domains and the found Corporation Health was available?

Or could they have owned CorporationHealth.com since the beginning meaning they bought it directly and CorporationHealth.com was never in the "open market"? so therefore my registrar said it was unavailable.

The flipside is that perhaps I was just stupid and didn't feel it necessary to register CorporationHealth.com. But I really doubt that's what happened. I'm almost 90% sure I did try to register in and it said it was unavailable.

I really don't know. and it's really bugging me that maybe BuyDomains snatched up CorporationHealth.com after I gave them a "heads up" by me posting my corporate health related domains. I personally believe that CorporationHealth.com just sounds better than my CorporationHealthy.com

Opinions and help wanted thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back