domains Cameo.xyz and Ante.xyz lead a quintet of .xyz sales for Swetha

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Swetha put up a handful of .xyz domain name sales today. Cameo and Ante each sold for $19,888. Fantastic prices in my opinion. I mean you look at Ante.net and Ante.co sold for less than $1,000, now this was wholesale to be fair. Ante.org sold for $280 and the .ai and .gg versions went for […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••

Swetha put up a handful of .xyz domain name sales today. Cameo and Ante each sold for $19,888. Fantastic prices in my opinion. I mean you look at Ante.net and Ante.co sold for less than $1,000, now this was wholesale to be fair. Ante.org sold for $280 and the .ai and .gg versions went for […]
Continue Reading
Something too good to be true...

•••
Hum , good question , are these sales real .

•••
if jack dursey bought block.xyz for square and spiral.xyz i think its real and very hot this year!!!!!!!

•••
It's not a good question. It's just some more domainers going "Mad" over her sales.

Registrars, marketplaces & their reps are watching these threads, watching Swetha in threads & participating in xyz threads. Do you think they'd stay quiet knowing those sales are fake?

That's a good question.

imo

•••
It's not a good question. It's just some more domainers going "Mad" over her sales.

Registrars, marketplaces & their reps are watching these threads, watching Swetha in threads & participating in xyz threads. Do you think they'd stay quiet knowing those sales are fake?

That's a good question.

imo
I'm not going "Mad" at all. "just some more domainers" lol
Actually I could have placed a "?" at the end of my note

and if this really is the case, thats great ..have been wondering then what urn.xyz can fetch me in the future as cremation rates increase

good to know that everyone and their mothers are watching this activity

Last edited:
•••
if jack dursey bought block.xyz for square and spiral.xyz i think its real and very hot this year!!!!!!!
Hey thats great to hear. With the amount of sales of (to me) mediocre (granted dictionary words) selling one after another.. I had to ask if these sales are truely independent and fact... Great if it is.. just never seen anything like this rush in such a small window of time, let alone an extention other than the legacy group. New horizons...

•••
Swetha is not the only one making xyz sales. My question is whether this interest will spread to other extensions or if .xyx is just the new .io.

•••
Swetha is not the only one making xyz sales. My question is whether this interest will spread to other extensions or if .xyx is just the new .io.
Xyz is the new .com generation
I also the owner of the biggest xyz domain
I think soon we all see the clear market pic

•••
Something too good to be true...

In order to test the market, I registered 10 two word xyz domain names and acquired only 4 one word domains (low 4fig).

2 months 23 days after: 1 one word .xyz sold for $38.000 , 1 two words for $2330, 1 two words for $6250.

But, I have to reach the right audience, another cultural craze - crypto/chain dev folks.

... test continue.

Regards

•••
In order to test the market, I registered 10 two word xyz domain names and acquired only 4 one word domains (low 4fig).

2 months 23 days after: 1 one word .xyz sold for $38.000 , 1 two words for $2330, 1 two words for $6250.

But, I have to reach the right audience, another cultural craze - crypto/chain dev folks.

... test continue.

Regards
This is the type of discourse that I was trying to kick off ...this is sounding great!
Thanks Lox and Congrats on these Big Sales!

All I was seeing was Swetha selling these on this forum

•••
I also waiting for my end user for my biggest premium xyz domain
But I work hard 12 hours each day to promote and more...
I want min 7fig ...

•••

... test continue.

Regards

Hi, how do you reach out to these buyers?

•••

... test continue.

Regards
@MadAboutDomains @alcy @squad.domains

Now We believe its not money laundering or fake :xf.rolleyes::xf.rolleyes::xf.rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
@MadAboutDomains @alcy @squad.domains

Now We believe its not money laundering or fake :xf.rolleyes::xf.rolleyes::xf.rolleyes:

lol yeah whatever good luck getting his results with few names. if u think these are avg easy results for anyone then yer wrong.

p.s. I never called yer sales money laundering or fake so u tag right people next time yeah... it's all just probably magic and witchcraft. most witches aren't men anyway

Last edited:
•••

of course she Is the only one. everyone knows this..well except u I guess

... test continue.

Regards

just like that huh? u pick 15 xyz names and 2 months later yer 40k richer? well congrats on winning lottery .. or maybe u wanna make the world believe these are avg results anyone can get all the time... all u need is a handful of stupid xyz names..and boom.. bank account goes up 40k in 2 months bahahah

that being said aliens did take me to Sirius last nite.. so maybe anything possible after all

•••

just like that huh?
... 126 hours to collect valid data (reliable sources), analyze and arrange the data, describe 5W - who, what, when, where (from), and why (5 of 54 factors) and writing a good conclusion +summary in pdf presentation for (5 of 11 vip): CFO, CEO, CEO Sales and Marketing, Tech supervisor ...
I spend 32 hours 40 min communicating via email, facetime & phone.
u pick 15 xyz names
14 names
and 2 months later yer 40k richer?
(almost 3 mo)
+ $46580
- $16303 (35% goes to employees)
- $9090 (investment: 4 one word $9080, 10 reg. $10)
- $7414.50 (other duties)
---------- sub total
+ $13764.50
- $1376.45 (10% donations/charity projects)
- $119 new sneakers, size 9.5 :)
--------- total
+ $12269.05
well congrats on winning lottery ..
Thank you! They say DNI is a lottery.
or maybe u wanna make the world believe these are avg results anyone can get all the time...
No! It's through, but some brains have a bias for mix knowledge or skills & trying/testing things, even if they may fail.
all u need is a handful of stupid xyz names..and boom.. bank account goes up 40k in 2 months bahahah
Few buyers will do business with domain investors who have no feedback/recommendation.
that being said aliens did take me to Sirius last nite.. so maybe anything possible after all
:)

Regards

Last edited:
•••
I want min 7fig ...

Authentic & organic promo always win. Just do the opposite of what you're doing right now. The role played by social media in sharing a good advices or problem-solving opinions is a hugely powerful and important role. Communicate instead of promote - I have ...... available for sale. IMO

Regards

•••
I sold a 4 letter xyz last month for 24,500, so I guess I do know. I've had it since the launch along with about 80 others.

The domain industry attracts really strange people who add nothing and throw around crazy accusations whenever someone tries to share their knowledge / experience.

The XYZ registry was unfairly criticized by some of the old .com holders because of their aggressive marketing. The entire rest of the new extensions were criticized for not being aggressive enough at marketing. Only .club received a small amount of approval / praise. I have 200 nice .club names since launch and there has been zero interest. So much for popular opinion.

The interesting question to me is whether XYZ is becoming something like a .io or whether this signals a growing adoption of gTLD's as a whole.

•••
I sold a 4 letter xyz last month for 24,500, so I guess I do know. I've had it since the launch along with about 80 others.

The domain industry attracts really strange people who add nothing and throw around crazy accusations whenever someone tries to share their knowledge / experience.

The XYZ registry was unfairly criticized by some of the old .com holders because of their aggressive marketing. The entire rest of the new extensions were criticized for not being aggressive enough at marketing. Only .club received a small amount of approval / praise. I have 200 nice .club names since launch and there has been zero interest. So much for popular opinion.

The interesting question to me is whether XYZ is becoming something like a .io or whether this signals a growing adoption of gTLD's as a whole.
XYZ GOING TO BE THE NEW .COM 2021 year is the start only
soon premium xyz domains will confirm new records...for me i hold the most powerful domain xyz
i know its worth millions (no joke)

•••

... test continue.

Regards
Congrats

•••

Congrats on the sale.

•••
I want min 7fig ...

What’s the domain? Could you DM me if you’re not comfortable sharing publicly?

•••

Right on! Other members holding xyz names and making $$$ !! Confidence, at least for me, has in this extension, just been going up now per day. As William said, Swetha is not the only one (no offense to her) participating in high sales. I see Swetha's comments in other threads encouraging other members... that's great.
Still to me the amount and literally the "amount $" being sold for, is amazing.

IMO.. adoption of new gTLD at a high level will eventually happen (no choice) as limited supply .coms, with high demand in ever expanding markets // niche/space of businesses etc. The new gTLDs will have to eventually fill the demand. .. but again, which ones will achieve and sustain in the LT...?

Last edited:
•••
Back