domains Cameo.xyz and Ante.xyz lead a quintet of .xyz sales for Swetha

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Swetha put up a handful of .xyz domain name sales today. Cameo and Ante each sold for $19,888. Fantastic prices in my opinion. I mean you look at Ante.net and Ante.co sold for less than $1,000, now this was wholesale to be fair. Ante.org sold for $280 and the .ai and .gg versions went for […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
XYZ GOING TO BE THE NEW .COM 2021 year is the start only
soon premium xyz domains will confirm new records...for me i hold the most powerful domain xyz
i know its worth millions (no joke)
are you talking about Dubai xyz ? As you mentioned in another thread?

•••
Right on! Other members holding xyz names and making $$$ !! Confidence, at least for me, has in this extension, just been going up now per day. As William said, Swetha is not the only one (no offense to her) participating in high sales. I see Swetha's comments in other threads encouraging other members... that's great.
Still to me the amount and literally the "amount $" being sold for, is amazing.

IMO.. adoption of new gTLD at a high level will eventually happen (no choice) as limited supply .coms, with high demand in ever expanding markets // niche/space of businesses etc.

The .com problem has always been limited budgets, not supply. Close to 60M .com is not in use/zero NS/parked or for sale. The .com aftermarket price that SMEs can't meet, leaving them with no choice but to go for alt.
Only 5% of the global population registered at least 1 domain name (total +/- 453M domain names incl. cctlds & ngtlds). Many of the .com investors do not even get 1 sale in 5 years. But that's not the right thread to discuss ...

Regards

•••
•••
are you talking about Dubai xyz ? As you mentioned in another thread?
Dubai became to crypto city and xyz adopted by blockchain companies
For me , many options on the table..
Let see...
Binance also signed....with Dubai...
My opinion is that I can get 6 7fig...
Many good things start to happening in dubai and also xyz extension

•••
I sold a 4 letter xyz last month for 24,500, so I guess I do know. I've had it since the launch along with about 80 others.

The domain industry attracts really strange people who add nothing and throw around crazy accusations whenever someone tries to share their knowledge / experience.

The XYZ registry was unfairly criticized by some of the old .com holders because of their aggressive marketing. The entire rest of the new extensions were criticized for not being aggressive enough at marketing. Only .club received a small amount of approval / praise. I have 200 nice .club names since launch and there has been zero interest. So much for popular opinion.

The interesting question to me is whether XYZ is becoming something like a .io or whether this signals a growing adoption of gTLD's as a whole.

let me guess..u have NDA on it

well looks like u already made some fans and they are calling xyz the next com..lol

good luck with that.. none of those crap ngtlds will ever be com.. or io..

Last edited:
•••
Really wish I had bought up some xyz's a few years ago, never knew they would be going for this much

•••
Really wish I had bought up some xyz's a few years ago, never knew they would be going for this much

relax.. it's just a one man show

well...woman in this case

•••
relax.. it's just a one man show

well...woman in this case
One man show hahaha
You serious???
Are you sure?
Check again..
Check with Jack dursey:)
I think you late your train...
I bought my premium xyz 2 years ago when people said the same words you are saying now..
Remember xyz is the new .com
New generation
New spirit..
Global...
And many more....

•••
Yeah but I wish I had been that woman

•••
I'm new to the market, but I also see the miracles that go on with DNGear. I was wondering whether we can attribute DNGear extra ordinary performance to the general trend in the domain market! Because if we analyze domain selling statistics of namebio (excluding DNGear 's statistics), the average price of XYZ domain will be a third of DNGear 's sales even for popular dictionary terms. I also verified the sales of SedoMLS for some time as it is open to the public unlike Afternic. There too, I cannot find large sales like her. I also wonder how all her sales come across Afternic not a single sale as the largest platform like Sedo. (It is simply a matter of learning the intent not to blame others). So I firmly believe that we cannot have the fortune of DNGear even though we have good XYZ domains until we have a personal sales experience. As the domain secondary market industry is currently huge in the world, we cannot always invest in this industry based on speculation and a lottery or based on a single person’s miraculous experience in selling certain domains. We need to analyze market data scientifically, without prejudice, to give insight to all other investors.

•••
Yeah but I wish I had been work hRd

I'm new to the market, but I also see the miracles that go on with DNGear. I was wondering whether we can attribute DNGear extra ordinary performance to the general trend in the domain market! Because if we analyze domain selling statistics of namebio (excluding DNGear 's statistics), the average price of XYZ domain will be a third of DNGear 's sales even for popular dictionary terms. I also verified the sales of SedoMLS for some time as it is open to the public unlike Afternic. There too, I cannot find large sales like her. I also wonder how all her sales come across Afternic not a single sale as the largest platform like Sedo. (It is simply a matter of learning the intent not to blame others). So I firmly believe that we cannot have the fortune of DNGear even though we have good XYZ domains until we have a personal sales experience. As the domain secondary market industry is currently huge in the world, we cannot always invest in this industry based on speculation and a lottery or based on a single person’s miraculous experience in selling certain domains. We need to analyze market data scientifically, without prejudice, to give insight to all other investors.
You have many people including here that sell xyz domains for 5fig ....

•••
There are lot of unreported xyz sales which we should consider.
Even @Sedo least bothered to show xyz domains in their search bar. You have to type keyword.xyz otherwise if you type a keyword it shows only some alliance extensions or synonyms within the alliance extensions. They wont show all the sales. Time will change them.
I can show some sales which werent reported by someone who sold to me. Ofcourse its their wish.

1640259070350.png

1640259114492.png

1640259207905.png

1640259252948.png

1640259330197.png

•••
Even @Sedo least bothered to show xyz domains in their search bar. You have to type keyword.xyz otherwise if you type a keyword it shows only some alliance extensions or synonyms within the alliance extensions. They wont show all the sales. Time will change them.
I can show some sales which werent reported by someone who sold to me. Ofcourse its their wish.

Show attachment 206687

Show attachment 206688

Show attachment 206689

Show attachment 206690

Show attachment 206691
Thank you very much for taking the time to clear up my concerns. It's really great info for me as people with steep learning curve!

•••

Show attachment 206687

Show attachment 206688

Show attachment 206689

Show attachment 206690

Show attachment 206691
Queen of xyz!!!!

•••
let me guess..u have NDA on it
No NDA.

Nothing will ever be .com. I didn't invest in "the next .com". I invested in alternatives to the legacy extensions. Gtld denialism is almost a mental illness now.

•••
These sales are equal to this video

•••
metatire.xyz
metaverse11.xyz
metaverseal.xyz
metaverseba.xyz
metaverse24h.xyz
metaverseoul.xyz
metaversul.xyz
metaverseh.xyz
metazelo.xyz
Registered at sav

•••
•••
Wake up call for those who think .com is invincible. All extensions will perform when their time comes as long as the names are good.

•••
Wake up call for those who think .com is invincible. All extensions will perform when their time comes as long as the names are good.
GREAT ANSWER!!!!

•••
•••
XYZ IS THE BEST OPTION FOR 2022 YEAR FOR ALL NICHES !!
INCLUDING CRYPTO !!!
XYZ POWER !!!!

•••
If it is a competition, .com is invincible for the highest demand/most registrations (particular cc markets excepted).

However, unless you are a registry, there is no competition between domain extensions. People favour particular extensions but preferences mean nothing. Sales are the only thing that count. Everything else is speculation.

•••
If it is a competition, .com is invincible for the highest demand/most registrations (particular cc markets excepted).

However, unless you are a registry, there is no competition between domain extensions. People favour particular extensions but preferences mean nothing. Sales are the only thing that count. Everything else is speculation.
After 10 years .com will be like rotary telephones. It will be seen as a vintage thing.

•••
After 10 years .com will be like rotary telephones. It will be seen as a vintage thing.
Is this response based on your own speculation/feel, and/or do you have any peer sources that you can share in which they are taking this outlook also..?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back