IT.COM

Bye Bye Premium Letters LLLL.coms!

NameSilo
Watch
At last, finally the infinite reserve of LLLL.com is winding down. There are currently 8 more LLLL.com that have all Premium Letters. That is correct only 8 out of im too lazy to cout LLLL.com that have 100% premium letters. I am almost positive the price will rise. (I will be making a post with the last 8 in the expired domains forum).

Comments anyone? Anyone is seeing what I am seeing? :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Tell me the 8 and I will let you know :p

•••
fkcu.com
stih.com
dnam.com

am i on the right track here? B-)

•••
These are all gone :lol:

•••
wow someone took 7 of the 8. Last one folks!

•••
•••
BLHF.com was/is the 8th and was not available ,regged in 2000 and expires oct 2006

•••
mellowmasher said:
greedy person :hehe:

hehehe
it was me/......

:]

Want to buy one from me?

•••
kslup_k said:
hehehe
it was me/......

:]

Want to buy one from me?

pm me with your best np's price :p

•••
mellowmasher said:
pm me with your best np's price :p

you name me your best price. :)

•••
damitssam said:
At last, finally the infinite reserve of LLLL.com is winding down. There are currently 8 more LLLL.com that have all Premium Letters. That is correct only 8 out of im too lazy to cout LLLL.com that have 100% premium letters. I am almost positive the price will rise. (I will be making a post with the last 8 in the expired domains forum).

Comments anyone? Anyone is seeing what I am seeing? :)

what are "premium letters"?

(sorry to ask stupid question, couldn't find the answer after googling it)

•••
serendip said:
what are "premium letters"?

(sorry to ask stupid question, couldn't find the answer after googling it)

the letters out of the domain names listed? All i know is that they arn't non common letters.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back