IT.COM

budget: above $1000 Brandbucket Accepted & Published Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to buy some Brandbucket accepted and published domain names.

Looking to pay up to $40 each for published and $30 for accepted names. Maybe a little more if i really like a name.

Happy to bulk buy for better pricing.

Please send through the following info:

Domain
Registrar
Brandbucket recommended price (state whether published or accepted)
Expiry

Not interested in any other brandables other than BB.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
having a name that has been accepted and published by bb instantly adds value to a domain especially when bb accepted and published prices are approx in excess of $1500 if sold and .com's so its extremely profitable for anyone who owns a bb accepted and published domain to pay 10 x cheap .com renewal and collect the 1500

$40 is far far too cheap for an accepted published bb brandable name

•••
Thanks for your opinion @platey i have bought loads of BB accepted and published names for even less that these figures. If the budget doesn't meet your requirements that is fine, don't send any names through.

If you think every BB accepted or publish name actually sells you are in a dream world.

•••
I agree that very few names on bb sell compared to the amount of domains accepted and published on bb and it is a waiting game etc

and you are effectively offering an instant minimum roi on a persons investment of 400%+ and much much more mark up if the person bought the .com via a coupon or discount code etc which many will accept

•••
Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back