Dynadot

Buyer Requesting Name Appraisal

NameSilo
Watch
Potential buyer of one of my DN's (appears serious) states he doesn't want to overpay (what's new) and requested I have it appraised at GreatDomains,FastDomainNames and HollywoodDomains. Is this a normal request? In all fairness, the request was initiated because I balked on a selling price and invited him to make an offer.

Want to get this name along w/ one or two others appraised anyways. Any experience w/ these cos appraisal services? If the names are of decent value, will this help promote sales?:|

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm surprised that he's still doing this scam. This topic has been covered in almost all dn forums. He's email addresses are also posted to warn potential victims.

Guess there are still people falling for his scam. We all have to thank great forums like NamePros to warn us of this "scambag" :)

•••
Is it possible that Anthony Griffin is the owner of the appraisal sites he recommended?

•••
Wow! I remember this thread... lets see... started in October. You guys, I'm certain, have saved me from other potential problems beyond what our old bud Andy Griffin was gonna pull.

Hope this thread keeps gettin pulled up. Might get some longevity points a couple of years from now. hehe
:gn: B-) :great::laugh:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back