IT.COM

sales Buckley Media Group & BQDN Broker 6-Figure Sales in Impressive Week for Domain Aftermarket

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. It was a good week in the aftermarket with two of the year’s 10 biggest sales reported this week, including a $335,000 blockbuster that ranks as the 2nd biggest sale reported so far in 2018. A second domain also reached six figures as .coms swept 15 of the 20 entries on our latest all extension Top 20 Sales Chart, including the first 11 in a row. The ccTLDs also continued to show strength taking four places on the Big Board with one of the year’s 10 biggest country code sales leading the way. The non .com gTLDs were limited to one spot on the elite list but that .org domain was one of the year’s 10 biggest in that category. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2018/20180228.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I find it interesting that BlockchainGame.org sold for $3,000 on Sedo when I had BlockchainGame.com listed there for $4895 at that time.

•••
I find it interesting that BlockchainGame.org sold for $3,000 on Sedo when I had BlockchainGame.com listed there for $4895 at that time.

orgs do great for crypto as you know.
but we also know they do not overall do better than .com
therefore this must have been an exception to rule
for whatever reasons the buyer may have had.
then again, maybe he did really just have a 3k max budget.
guess we'll never know

cheers

•••

I see it listed at $18,995? Had you raised the price from $4895 since then?

•••
Yes, I'm very thankful they did not purchase the domain at $5000... I have since learned some industry news, including a few specific projects under development in China by major tech companies, and am convinced several of the most profitable games in the world in 2019 will be blockchain based... so price was updated accordingly.

•••
A blockchain based game O_o
Now that is something interesting

•••

Great name! Would definitely bump up your price for that one.

•••
This seems to be a pattern. (3) of the names which are reported according to whois went from what is reported as the same broker to the same domain investor, we see the same thing over and over. lol. Were these sales amounts verified ?

•••
Yes, I'm very thankful they did not purchase the domain at $5000... I have since learned some industry news, including a few specific projects under development in China by major tech companies, and am convinced several of the most profitable games in the world in 2019 will be blockchain based... so price was updated accordingly.

Great initiative. It's always good to follow the trends.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back