information BREAKING | .top topped .xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
BREAKING | .top topped .xyz

this is a historical breaking news.
We knowww that 'top' means 'top'. Therefore, the TLD .top can not be topped in it's meaning by anyyy other TLD.

But nowww & todayyy, according to the website http://www.namestat.org the TLD .top topped the TLD .xyz also by it's number of registrations:

.top | 2,615,724 domains registered
.xyz | 2,579,162 domains registered

So nowww the TLD .top currentlyyy has 36,562 domains more registered than the TLD .xyz

Here is a today's screenshot (marked) of the mentioned website which shows these numbers:

upload_2017-7-15_12-48-27.png

As I 'predicted' in past - and as we can seee nowww - the TLD .top is nowww the most registered newww TLD of all newww TLDs.

But I am sure, that this is still just the beginning - because the TLD .top will also top the TLD .com in it's number of registrations one dayyy like it has topped .com in it's meaning since it's first dayyy

What do you think???
How long it will need until .top will top the TLD .com also by it's registration numbers???
You are wwwelcome to share your viewww

All the best with your invest,
KINGOF.TOP

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i think i understand kingof.top's ideas now.

.top is the toppest of the top level domains simply because it is .top which makes it untoppable even by the toppest top level domains. One day a toppionaire will recognize it top value and offer a toppillion dollars for the toppest status symbol in the universe and kingof.top will be happy to sell for top dollar.

:laugh:B-);)
This is your toppest reply to kingof.top 's top TLD .top .
Holy '''''' what the toppie top is topping here. lol

•••
well king of top did say .top would be top and it is now so he was correct.
I think he a Sherpa IN THE making maybe even a top sherpa

•••
Sweden made a .top tribute already in 1965!

Hahaha never heard / saw this before.

It's not exactlyyy myyy taste of music, but obviously they knewed what they sung.
It shows, .top is not only top, it already was top, even before it launched - also if this sounds a bit xyz.

I think the term 'top' has similar international popularityyy like the term 'ok'.

Last edited:
•••
640px-3Falls_Niagara.jpg

The 'Niagara Falls'
Photo by Saffron Blaze - Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=15045971

upload_2017-7-16_20-38-55.png

The 'Negari Falls'
Screenshot by namestat.org/xyz from 2017-07-16

This post was created as cartoon / sarcasm, of course I fully respect every person / name / TLD.

Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 64314
The 'Niagara Falls'
Photo by Saffron Blaze - Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=15045971

Show attachment 64307

The 'Negari Falls'
Screenshot by namestat.org/xyz from 2017-07-16

This post was created as cartoon / sarcasm, of course I fully respect every person / name / TLD.

Haha, that one was rather funny!

•••
upload_2017-7-16_17-35-41.png

Looks like a continuous leak to me.

•••
I think all .top domains are now worth one billion .........minimum!

•••
Time to invest in 63 Character domains!

•••
•••
Time to invest in 63 Character domains!
Better late than never.
But don't invest in them until you are aware of which pattern make sense and which one not.

What you should know:
63 characters is the top character limit.

The TLD .top is the top TLD.
So the combination of the top character limit with the top TLD is the top combination.

But of course, there are also nice posibilities for 63 character domains with the TLD .xyz

•••
I think all .top domains are now worth one billion .........minimum!

I think it is an exaggeration to say all .top domains are now worth one billion USD minimum - but, there is indeed one .top domain, which is matching your thought although in this one case it's actually an understatement.

Last edited:
•••
But don't invest in them until you are aware of which pattern make sense and which one not.

What you should know:
63 characters is the top character limit.

The TLD .top is the top TLD

If a single letter .TOP has an asking price of $158k by the registry, then a 63 letter .top must be 63X? 63 x $158,434= $9,981,342

upload_2017-7-17_7-29-42.png

Do 63 character .top domains have a premium renewal? If not, the cost of ownership is less to own 63 letter .top than single letter .top after 64 years of ownership.

Now - if you would not accept $9,981,342 for the most expensive domain of all time, than it is proven you are only here to market .top, rather than to sell. (and as you know, $9,981,342 isn't the most expensive of all time) Therefor, you should teach your coworkers how to use NP (and LinkedIn, and everywhere else .TOP pays people to spam) with as much tact and charisma as you.|

Because of .TOP staffs tireless marketing, I'm beginning to associate .TOP people with spam. Surprised Spam.Top is still available given they are the top spammers...

upload_2017-7-17_7-37-46.png

Last edited:
•••
If a single letter .TOP has an asking price of $158k by the registry, then a 63 letter .top must be 63X? 63 x $158,434= $9,981,342

Show attachment 64367

Do 63 character .top domains have a premium renewal? If not, the cost of ownership is less to own 63 letter .top than single letter .top after 64 years of ownership.

Now - if you would not accept $9,981,342 for the most expensive domain of all time, than it is proven you are only here to market .top, rather than to sell. (and as you know, $9,981,342 isn't the most expensive of all time) Therefor, you should teach your coworkers how to use NP (and LinkedIn, and everywhere else .TOP pays people to spam) with as much tact and charisma as you.|

Because of .TOP staffs tireless marketing, I'm beginning to associate .TOP people with spam. Surprised Spam.Top is still available given they are the top spammers...

Show attachment 64368

All what you have proven here, by your bizarre 'calculation', is, that you still have not understood that there is nooo wayyy, for nooo one, to calculate the exact end price of this domain.
Only I can knowww its exact end price.

I recommend you to get satisfied with the pure information that it simplyyy has the highest price a domain has and that its exact end price remains a secret, at least for you at least at this time.

The only wayyy to find out for howww much I would sell it, is 'try to buy' it - and the only wayyy for 'try to buy' it, is to make a bid.

I am sure, everyone can seee what you are trying to do here.
Combining 'your way of calculating a domain's end price' with your accusation that I am 'working for the .top registryyy (although I stated more than one time that I am not working for them)' instead of accepting that my work is simply based on my own knowledge that .top = top. seems to be the essence of your post.

Also your subliminal associating of .top with spam (?) is nothing but losing your valuable time because at the end also you will realize that also you can't change the fact that .top = top.

And I don't need coworkers for explaining that ;)

Last edited:
•••
I guess .ONE is the number one domain extension if I go by your reasoning.

But .TOP is still the top extension though.

•••
your accusation that I am 'working for the .top registryyy (although I stated more than one time that I am not working for them)

If not working for them, perhaps related to ownership? Are you an heir to the .top registry? If not an heir (aka princeof.top) are you the king himself? Mr. Xu Yiyun? ;)

•••
The big question now is whether .TOP can remain at the top or whether .XYZ will topple .TOP with another top selling XYZ promotion. :)

Regards...jmcc

•••
•••
I guess .ONE is the number one domain extension if I go by your reasoning.

But .TOP is still the top extension though.

The 'one' of the TLD '.one' does not mean that it is 'number one' - it simply means, that it is 'one TLD'.
But, as you have recognized, .top is the top TLD.

•••
•••
Guess what.

I knew who created this thread when I saw the title...

•••
If not working for them, perhaps related to ownership? Are you an heir to the .top registry? If not an heir (aka princeof.top) are you the king himself? Mr. Xu Yiyun? ;)
I am only 'related to ownership' of my own .top domain/s.
No heir, no other relations.
Simply someone who is veryyy focused on .top
Because .top domains will rule the web one dayyy like my .top domain a. k. a. the most expensive domain of all time rules the web todayyy

Mercedes-Benz says: ''The best or nothing''
My mind says: ''.top or nothing''

Last edited:
•••
The big question now is whether .TOP can remain at the top or whether .XYZ will topple .TOP with another top selling XYZ promotion. :)

Regards...jmcc
I understand your point - but the point is, that .top can't anywhere remain anywhere else than at the top because no other TLD can top the TLD .top
Sure, maybe .xyz will start another promotion, trying to reach the top - but trying to reach the top with another TLD than with the TLD .top is hopeless.

•••
I understand your point - but the point is, that .top can't anywhere remain anywhere else than at the top because no other TLD can top the TLD .top
Sure, maybe .xyz will start another promotion, trying to reach the top - but trying to reach the top with another TLD than with the TLD .top is hopeless.
Your optimism is amazing. :) However, the .TP has some domains coming up for renewal too.

Regards...jmcc

•••
Your optimism is amazing. :) However, the .TP has some domains coming up for renewal too.

Regards...jmcc

Yep! The cheapest renewal fee for .top is about 6 bucks. Still a little cheaper than .xyz.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back