information BREAKING | .top topped .xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
BREAKING | .top topped .xyz

this is a historical breaking news.
We knowww that 'top' means 'top'. Therefore, the TLD .top can not be topped in it's meaning by anyyy other TLD.

But nowww & todayyy, according to the website http://www.namestat.org the TLD .top topped the TLD .xyz also by it's number of registrations:

.top | 2,615,724 domains registered
.xyz | 2,579,162 domains registered

So nowww the TLD .top currentlyyy has 36,562 domains more registered than the TLD .xyz

Here is a today's screenshot (marked) of the mentioned website which shows these numbers:

upload_2017-7-15_12-48-27.png

As I 'predicted' in past - and as we can seee nowww - the TLD .top is nowww the most registered newww TLD of all newww TLDs.

But I am sure, that this is still just the beginning - because the TLD .top will also top the TLD .com in it's number of registrations one dayyy like it has topped .com in it's meaning since it's first dayyy

What do you think???
How long it will need until .top will top the TLD .com also by it's registration numbers???
You are wwwelcome to share your viewww

All the best with your invest,
KINGOF.TOP

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As today, .com has almost 50 times more regs than .top (or .xyz)

I think .com will have at least 60 times more regs than .top at the end of this year. But it also depends on any possible new "giveaway" campaigns.

•••
And will soon fall like a meteor, just as .xyz (and somewhat .top) just did. Mark my words
yes, it's the highest chance as every new thing is fragile but with time they will be stable.
At this time spending bucks on this TLDs is way too risky except the short catchy names.

•••
•••
yes, it's the highest chance as every new thing is fragile but with time they will be stable.
At this time spending bucks on this TLDs is way too risky except the short catchy names.

Agree. But also great keyword + TLD combinations Eg. Music.store or Visit.London (I have not checked these and I am aware of crazy renewal fees)...

•••
What were the "giveaway" campaigns on .xyz & .top ??

They were not completely free, but almost. .XYZ had one a year ago where you only paid 1 cent.

The .TOP campaign was not "that generous" but you paid 0.99 or something like that. I am sure that other members will remember the exact figures.

•••
Another startup company just registered a .xyz domain name, just like google and micosoft.

Last edited:
•••
If the drop continues for .top and .xyz, .biz will pass both of these again as the fifth most registered TLD. Personally, I think that this is a million times more likely scenario, than .top (or .xyz) will surpass .com. Unless these start to pay us for registering. ;)

Last edited:
•••
They were not completely free, but almost. .XYZ had one a year ago where you only paid 1 cent.

The .TOP campaign was not "that generous" but you paid 0.99 or something like that. I am sure that other members will remember the exact figures.
woah, thats why such a inclined and declined.
.xyz now renewal price is $12.99.
At that time for this price people have may have bought 1299 domains.
Present renewal price $16874.01
And how will they pay for that ? obviously will scatter.

•••
woah, thats why such a inclined and declined.
.xyz now renewal price is $12.99.
At that time for this price people have may have bought 1299 domains.
Present renewal price $16874.01
And how will they pay for that ? obviously will scatter.

Yes, just adding that Namecheap has $7.88 renewals.

•••
•••
And will soon fall like a meteor, just as .xyz (and somewhat .top) just did. Mark my words ;)
Going down like the proverbial lead ballon, but not the only ngltd going the same route, the vast majority are diappearing up their own rears.

•••
If the drop continues for .top and .xyz, .biz will pass both of these again as the fifth most registered TLD. Personally, I think that this is a million times more likely scenario, than .top (or .xyz) will surpass .com. Unless these start to pay us for registering. ;)
With the help of google, that is very possible.

•••
•••
•••
•••
And will soon fall like a meteor, just as .xyz (and somewhat .top) just did. Mark my words ;)
Who care!

I have grabbed them on Namecheap for 0.45 cent offer, total registered was 5 domain including, ChicagoHome.loan one domain got sold after a week for $15.

•••
Who care!

I have grabbed them on Namecheap for 0.45 cent offer, total registered was 5 domain including, ChicagoHome.loan one domain got sold after a week for $15.

Congrats! (y):xf.smile:

•••
Actually .top didn't top anyone, .xyz just fell down like a rock.

Anyways, are you behind this dramatic .xyz fall in any way? lol :laugh:
@KINGOF.TOP

•••
Actually .top didn't top anyone, .xyz just fell down like a rock.

Anyways, are you behind this dramatic .xyz fall in any way? lol :laugh:
@KINGOF.TOP
We see, .top can top other TLDs even without growing hahaha
No, I am not involved in this rockfall - but I can be glad to be above it (I nearly have zero .xyz's registered).

Last edited:
•••
i think i understand kingof.top's ideas now.

.top is the toppest of the top level domains simply because it is .top which makes it untoppable even by the toppest top level domains. One day a toppionaire will recognize it top value and offer a toppillion dollars for the toppest status symbol in the universe and kingof.top will be happy to sell for top dollar.

•••
As today, .com has almost 50 times more regs than .top (or .xyz)

I think .com will have at least 60 times more regs than .top at the end of this year. But it also depends on any possible new "giveaway" campaigns.
Let me also do a roughly simplified calculation:

.top's age currently lays at about 3 years.
In this 3 years it reached about 3,000,000 regs.
That's an average growth of about 1,000,000 regs. per year.

.com's age currently lays at about 30 years.
In this 30 years .com reached about 130,000,000 regs.
That's an average growth of about 4,300,000 regs. per year.

So yes, we can see, .com has about 43 times more regs. than .top.
This shows us that .com's current average growing speed is about 4,3 times faster than .top's current average growing speed.

Ok.

But the point is, this all doesn't help .com in terms of reaching the top, because .top means top and therefore .top reached the top already with it's delegation while .com (or .xyz or any other TLD) will never be able to reach the top, no matter howww manyyy registrations it gets orhowww manyyy .top drops will happen or not.
In other words, .top simply will always remain top.

Last edited:
•••
i think i understand kingof.top's ideas now.

.top is the toppest of the top level domains simply because it is .top which makes it untoppable even by the toppest top level domains. One day a toppionaire will recognize it top value and offer a toppillion dollars for the toppest status symbol in the universe and kingof.top will be happy to sell for top dollar.
Exactlyyy
Veryyy well written, I hope that makes it clearer for manyyy

This super simple but super efficient .top factor which, b. t. w., works worldwide and not only in China, is the reason why I prefer(red) investing in .top instead of investing in .xyz or any other non .top TLD.
It's .top psychologyyy

Last edited:
•••

This shows us that .com's current average growing speed is about 4,3 times faster than .top's current average growing speed.

Ok.

But the point is, this all doesn't help .com in terms of reaching the top, because .top means top and therefore .top reached the top already with it's delegation while .com (or .xyz or any other TLD) will never be able to reach the top, no matter howww manyyy registrations it gets orhowww manyyy .top drops will happen or not.
Your logic was almost sound. But then you had to go and top =. top with the .flop when .prop is full of .glop so therefore nothing can .top just because it equals .hop .hop. And then it all falls apart.

•••
5 days ago I paid cargo.xyz, with price 400 usd.
With the decline of domain.xyz registrar, have I purchased the domain incorrectly.
thanks for the information

•••

Ok.

Sweden made a .top tribute already in 1965!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back