Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Brandroot registration

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

LoneDeranger

Established Member
Impact
748
A couple of months ago I submitted an application for joining Brandroot sellers group. My application was declined.
I tried again today, with a much better inventroy, yet they mentioned the email has been used before, and so I have added a different email I possess (that does not match the whois info)

My questions are:
1. How can I send an application with the same email I used before?
2. Will entering an unrelated email to my domains will take effect on the application?


Thanks guys.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone?
 
0
•••
They usually say that they do not accept new members now.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I did not manage...
 
0
•••
0
•••
So if I bring over my BB awesome inventory/names they will accept me with open arms?
 
1
•••
A couple of months ago I submitted an application for joining Brandroot sellers group. My application was declined.

Hi @LoneDeranger

I'm sorry to hear your account was declined. I bought a Namerific domain from you via NamePros recently, so I assume you have some other good brandables. Hopefully, they will take the time to re-review your seller application soon.

Also, thank you for bringing up some great questions for @Brandroot to address.

My questions are:
1. How can I send an application with the same email I used before?
2. Will entering an unrelated email to my domains will take effect on the application?

In the event @Brandroot reconsiders you're account below is what the sought after acceptance letter looks like. I can't remember what I included in my application to have it accepted.

upload_2016-6-8_22-50-42.png
 
Last edited:
0
•••
5
•••
0
•••
Hi @Grilled, thanks for replying. Actually I got the same email of acceptance two months ago. When trying to complete the registration the website did not let me.. I just let it go and moved on.. lol.
Maybe i'll try some other time, after things get clarified (hacked/glitched..)

Wish you luck selling your names there!
 
2
•••
Hi guys.. this is a 2 month old thread but I thought it would be better to address the same problem here than creating a new thread.

I submitted an application few months ago and was declined/or maybe I didn't received any reply, I don't remember but I am sure I didn't get accepted, my brandables weren't that good at that time. But now I have acquired some good ones and I believe they will be approved by BrandRoot. But I am facing the same problem LoneDeranger was facing.

@Grilled
I am trying to submit another application but receiving the error "This email already exists."

My questions are:
1. How can I send an application with the same email I used before?
2. Will entering an unrelated email to my domains will take effect on the application?

Thanks

@Brandroot Can you assist?
 
0
•••
Any reason why you are still persisting?
 
1
•••
0
•••
It depends if you value customer service.
 
3
•••
It depends if you value customer service.

Finally, I received a reply from BR:

Hi Haris,

I'm sorry we are not reviewing applicants at this, however you can pay the optional $499 account fee to open one right away.

Michael Rader.
 
1
•••
Finally, I received a reply from BR:

Hi Haris,

I'm sorry we are not reviewing applicants at this, however you can pay the optional $499 account fee to open one right away.

Michael Rader.

Seriously? Wow...
 
1
•••
Seriously? Wow...

Do they really think someone will pay $499 for a account on their site? Are they so special and do they sell each and every domain they list at their site?

+ Brandroot's customer support is the worse I have ever experienced, worse than 1and1.
 
5
•••
@Haris100

@Justin Matmor asked you and gave you the answers you actually wanted but you insisted and you were slapped in the face with a nice price lol.

I have confronted the owner here publicly and he didnt even try to answer my concerns and I raised the problems you and the OP have faced ,even through PM but he decided to ignore.

So Justin telling you if you value customer service dont is really 100% spot on.

And what business owner doesnt issue any sort of reply after all the information that got leaked ? @Kate also gave you the right reason not to even bother with them.

It has been months since the leak and I head nothing..hell this thread is old and owner has been tagged many times you he ignored. That is all you need :)
 
4
•••
Seriously? Wow...
Grilled ,you seemed to like them a lot and you still do I am sure. $10 fee of BB you said was too muh so what do you call $500 for just signing up?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back