IT.COM

question Brandroot registration

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LoneDeranger

Established Member
Impact
A couple of months ago I submitted an application for joining Brandroot sellers group. My application was declined.
I tried again today, with a much better inventroy, yet they mentioned the email has been used before, and so I have added a different email I possess (that does not match the whois info)

My questions are:
1. How can I send an application with the same email I used before?
2. Will entering an unrelated email to my domains will take effect on the application?

Thanks guys.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
wait so all I have to do is pay $499 and I get to join the site that will sell all my brandalbes?????????????????????????????

nice!

I mean they wouldn't charge half a thousand just to scam you. They probably have a higher selling rate than BB

•••
wait so all I have to do is pay $499 and I get to join the site that will sell all my brandalbes?????????????????????????????

nice!

I mean they wouldn't charge half a thousand just to scam you. They probably have a higher selling rate than BB
In their dreams they do.

•••
•••
•••
@Jv1999 You're lucky there are no mods here with BR connections... :-,

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back