IT.COM

Brandbucket fees

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

erchaman

Top Member
Impact
Hello there!
I was wondering when Brandbucket is taking the 10$ fee to update your domain, but my question is,

1/Do you need at first to pay the 10$?

2/ What about if your name is not approved you loose your 10$?

3/If approved, do you need to pay the logo design before it got sold?

A short explanation about how it goes there is appreciated.

Thank you in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you pay after the name has been accepted and you list it
you only pay when listed
logo fee is taken from the proceeds if the name sells

•••
you pay after the name has been accepted and you list it
you only pay when listed
logo fee is taken from the proceeds if the name sells
Thank you. So it seems I can send to them as many domains to be reviewed as I want, isn’t it?

•••
I believe you pay a $1 fee to submit names then $9 more to publish it ;)
Waste of money...

•••
Hello there!
I was wondering when Brandbucket is taking the 10$ fee to update your domain, but my question is,

1/Do you need at first to pay the 10$?

2/ What about if your name is not approved you loose your 10$?

3/If approved, do you need to pay the logo design before it got sold?

A short explanation about how it goes there is appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Hi @erchaman,

Thanks for your questions.

As the other NP users have mentioned there is a $ 1 fee to submit a domain for review at BrandBucket. You do not need to own the domain. It could be a name you plan to hand reg or that you plan to bid on at an auction. If the domain is accepted and if you buy it (via registration or auction etc) then you have the option to pay a $10 publishing fee to list the domain on BrandBucket.

HOWEVER....... for the past several months BrandBucket has been running a special deal of FREE publishing. So all you pay is the $1 to submit the domain. I don't know how much longer the FREE publication offer will last. It has been going on for several months and there is no predetermined end date.

I hope this is helpful info. If you have more questions about BrandBucket you can send me a private message or email [email protected].

Cheers!

Keith

•••
Thank you everybody for information. I will register and update some domains, and see how it goes ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back