IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Sperry8 any idea how many days they are taking to review?

•••
•••
•••
Have 700+ names with BB but no sale since December. Really frustrating. Is it same with others also?

•••
January 4th names reviewed. Review time now down to 31 days.

•••
Have 700+ names with BB but no sale since December. Really frustrating. Is it same with others also?

Its seems BB gives sales to only certain sellers search results are tweaked to favor them. For rest of us sale only if its through type in traffic.

•••

Since December 2019? That is basically 1-2 months with no sales, which should be viewed as normal. You probably will be averaging 10-15 sales a year, but they won't be evenly distributed.

•••
Its seems BB gives sales to only certain sellers search results are tweaked to favor them. For rest of us sale only if its through type in traffic.
Are you sure about this ?

•••
No sales for me yet since I joined BB going to 2years now:xf.frown:(n)

•••
January 4th names reviewed. Review time now down to 31 days.

I submitted some names on February 4. Review time at that point was 37 days. I guess it's not actually "down" but it fluctuates depending on how many submissions they receive per day.

•••
Hope for the best now :) No sales yet

•••

Can someone put light on this?

•••

Proof? You can't just make such statements without showing some proof.

How large is your portfolio? May we see it to judge the quality of your names?

Last edited:
•••
I only had one name listed with BB, and it recently sold.

With a brandable marketplace, you can't expect certain amount of sales to happen. I certainly didn't expect mine to sell, and had almost forgotten about it.

•••
•••
Can someone put light on this?
Would suggest joining BB's slack channel if you're a seller. It's really frustrating when you don't get a sale so I understand the sentiment. Used to think the same way too when I was just starting out but eventually realized that brandables take time to sell and portfolio quality is very important. Saying that BB favors certain sellers is a bold and unsupported claim.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Does anyone know how I can close my BrandBucket account and/or delete the domains from my account? It's not straight forward and the FAQ's don't mention it

Thanks

•••
Send email to [email protected]

You have to wait 30 days and then they will remove your domains from BB marketplace

•••
Send email to [email protected]

You have to wait 30 days and then they will remove your domains from BB marketplace

Ok, thank you. That's exactly what I did prior to posting here, but I was just wondering if I missed something because sending a request like this to a generic email address seems odd

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back