IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think my longest was 8 days Abdullah... from me noticing the domain had sold until BB told me the domain had sold. It's not usually that long though. I think it probably depends on how the purchaser pays for the domain and whether or not they pay immediately.

•••
I think my longest was 8 days Abdullah... from me noticing the domain had sold until BB told me the domain had sold. It's not usually that long though. I think it probably depends on how the purchaser pays for the domain and whether or not they pay immediately.
Thanks.Jimy. So Wire will for sure take more time. When you noticed , it was in your control panel marked sold but no email from.BB right?

•••
Thanks.Jimy. So Wire will for sure take more time. When you noticed , it was in your control panel marked sold but no email from.BB right?
That's right.

Sounds like you might have some good news?. I'm looking forward to seeing your confirmation in a few days! :)

•••
When you noticed , it was in your control panel marked sold but no email from.BB right?

This was the case when it happened to me.

Congratulations by the way! Fingers are crossed that bb sends you the sale email for your 5L ;)

•••
•••
Great. Hope to have it confirmed soon. That will be my second BB sale and second this month :)

Well done @Abdullah Abdullah and bb !! Seems like bb is going to make me instantly regret selling the remainder of my bb domains to another NP'er at bulk reseller prices yesterday.

Even though, I've been grilling bb policies lately, I still wish bb and their sellers to have success. It was one of the many reasons I recently liquidated. I look forward to seeing if and when bb sells the domains originally submitted by me. Generally and historically, to my knowledge bb sells made up brandables for more than the other marketplaces.

Last edited:
•••
Seems like bb is going to make me instantly regret selling the remainder of my bb domains to another NR'er at bulk reseller prices yesterday. Well done @Abdullah Abdullah !!

Even though, I've been grilling bb policies lately, I still wish bb and their sellers to have success. It was one of the many reasons I recently liquidated. I look forward to seeing if and when bb sells the domain originally submitted by me. Generally and historically, to my knowledge bb sells made up brandables for more than the other marketplaces.

Thanks Grilled. I never have serious chance to BB until end of May and start of June of this year and I have been a member there for one year and two weeks.

I initially submitted and published one name which is still to.be sold.

•••
Thanks Grilled. I never have serious chance to BB until end of May and start of June of this year and I have been a member there for one year and two weeks.

I initially submitted and published one name which is still to.be sold.

I had a similar bb experience in terms of joining early, and waiting to publish. I joined February 2015, though I didn't publish any until September 2015 when I published my first 14, and another 19 in October 2015.

... will detail my entire timeline in full in another thread at a future date detailing the entire brandable industry from my respective.

Last edited:
•••
I was recently questioned, why am I still supporting bb after leaving them despite their choice to ignore me completely. The answer is because brandable sales is good for the industry, and as of now it appears they're leading the pack. I guess they subscribe to the notion If you don't talk about it, it will go away. Like MakerBot did when it was announced a hand gun could be printed with that technology. I took a lesson from MakerBot's playbook, and no longer write out B****B**** when I'm conscious of it. In light of being ignored, and still wishing to promote industry progress here's a streeeeeeetch at grilling another policy.

@Abdullah Abdullah used to have his brandable marketplace linked in his signature. He removed that, and in return, he added links to all of his bb domains.

Why doesn't bb track clicks, and if noticed the BIN came from an affiliate link, why not hook him up with some free credits and/or discount the 30% commission? I believe if sellers are to subscribe to exclusivity, there needs to be an additional incentive for them to direct a sale to BB.
upload_2016-6-27_17-12-2.png

Example:

Enduser: What other made up brandables domains do you own? Anything similar?
Seller: I have two CVAAV domains: ExampleNotOnbb.com for $1,290 or ExampleOnb.com for $2,000?
EndUser: Why the difference in price, they are nearly identical domains.
Seller: bb charges $10 for a description + 30% + $100 - $500 for the logo, even if you don't want it. I would have to remove it from bb if you want the domain at the $1,290 price, which will take 30 days pending nobody buys it within that time.

Last edited:
•••
Example:

Enduser: What other made up brandables domains do you own? Anything similar?
Seller: I have two CVAAV domains: ExampleNotOnbb.com for $1,290 or ExampleOnb.com for $2,000?
EndUser: Why the difference in price, they are nearly identical domains.
Seller: bb charges $10 for a description + 30% + $100 - $500 for the logo, even if you don't want it. I would have to remove it from bb if you want the domain at the $1,290 price, which will take 30 days pending nobody buys it within that time.

Same person who questioned why I still support bb, just questioned why I used a CVAAV as an example, given, even if the enduser buys my CVAAV from bb, the sale is still $X,XXX profit.

In light of that, apply my example to a more valuable pattern such as a CVCV.com

•••
Same person who questioned why I still support bb, just questioned why I used a CVAAV as an example, given, even if the enduser buys my CVAAV from bb, the sale is still $X,XXX profit.

In light of that, apply my example to a more valuable pattern such as a CVCV.com
If someone publically criticized my brand/business I too would probably ignore them.

•••
@Abdullah Abdullah used to have his brandable marketplace linked in his signature. He removed that, and in return, he added links to all of his bb domains.

Though It might be kinda off topic , I.feel I have to make clear why a link to my marketplace is no longer there. I am still setting up the site and it is pointless to have a link to an under construction website. As you.can see from my avatar the logo has been done and.hope to have the site up soon too.

•••
•••
upload_2016-6-27_21-23-7.png

@Justin Matmor - Sorry for the late response. I didn't see your message. I suppose you have a point. I put you on ignore for a similar reason. bb might have done the same per your logic.

I stopped going to bb privately when I published 50 domains that went to Gmail spam for having a malicious domain associated with it. I contacted them within a few hours, if not sooner, hoping they would take some sort of corrective action. When you pay $500 for listings, you look forward to that newsletter being sent out. Since then, I've tried to be public with my comments so I don't have to write a post about it after the fact should they fail to take corrective action and/or make it right with those affected.

•••

Hi @anantj Welcome to NamePros!

I've explained a lot of my concerns in this thread, and others bb related threads. If you wish to know my concerns, please read through this thread. If you have questions after, I will be happy to answer. Lot's have had great success with bb, and they have been a wonderful asset to the brandable industry.

I would love to republish my bb invested domains, and possibly publish more if bb made some changes that would better the industry. However, until then, despite my success, I don't believe bb is worth landing page exclusivity given the looming questions of integrity.

This is my position today; it may not be my opinion tomorrow. Meaning, bb is an intelligent company, and if they deem any of the issues presented to them on NP as serious issues, I assume they will improvise, adapt, and overcome. We saw this recently when they:

(1) changed domains to be sorted by default chronologically opposed to sorted by staff pick.

(2) changed BINs for domains with scorecard landing pages to go directly to checkout.
Thank you for the details and apologies for the late response. For some reason, I never received an email notification of your reply.

•••
I have received sale confirmation email so all hail BB :)

•••
WAHAY! Fantastic news, congratulations :)

•••
•••
Had my best acceptance rate on 15 names submitted recently.
7 out of 15 accepted, 2 reject, rest still pending. 2 of the pending I am hopeful for the others are keywords so not really BB fit.

One accepted name was picked of the expired list, the others were ones I had sat down and brainstormed, and then bulk checked. 2 Brainstormed were rejected, 2 are pending review, the remaining rejects and pendings were off expired list on day of registration.

Pretty happy with that, far better than my average of 15% - I run all of my names past them, even my two worders that I know won't fit, don't ask em why its just habit.

The second batch of names I submitted the following day are going to fair far worse, only a few were brainstormed, the rest were off the following days deleted domains.

I can see now that I need to rely on my gut feeling and not be swayed by domains on the expired list that look "half ok"

•••
Hi guys, I just started with BrandBucket....I have some doubts...so far I've sent a few domains, to test drive let's say. These domains are mine. However, I have a doubt, of course that in case I use a domain generator or I think of a good, catchy name and would like to register it, I'm not going to send the domain for acceptance before registering it. But I wonder, If I see a brandable domain name that I see published somewhere else for a fair price, and I got a feeling that It might be accepted by BB (however no way to be sure), may I submit it for acceptance test even if it's not mine and it is publicly published for sale (and the seller says he has not submitted it before) so I can buy it in case it gets accepted? What sort of research might they do when looking at submissions? Could this affect the acceptance process or might the domain ''get sold'' to someone else because of ''insiders''? Do they look at domain listings when accepting submissions, or do they only take a look at this when domain is ready to be listed?

Thanks!

•••
Hi guys, I just started with BrandBucket....I have some doubts...so far I've sent a few domains, to test drive let's say. These domains are mine. However, I have a doubt, of course that in case I use a domain generator or I think of a good, catchy name and would like to register it, I'm not going to send the domain for acceptance before registering it. But I wonder, If I see a brandable domain name that I see published somewhere else for a fair price, and I got a feeling that It might be accepted by BB (however no way to be sure), may I submit it for acceptance test even if it's not mine and it is publicly published for sale (and the seller says he has not submitted it before) so I can buy it in case it gets accepted? What sort of research might they do when looking at submissions? Could this affect the acceptance process or might the domain ''get sold'' to someone else because of ''insiders''? Do they look at domain listings when accepting submissions, or do they only take a look at this when domain is ready to be listed?

Thanks!

You can buy BB accepted or published names here on NP in the Marketplace section. Zero risk on regging names that may not be accepted.

•••

Thanks!
There is a very easy way to own BB published names for around 20-25 per name.

Don't waste you money registering names. Most will probably get rejected anyway.

Just visit the marketplace here at NP and bid for them.I recently sold 5 BB published names here for $110.

•••
Most names are waiting for acceptance. I got one approved (hand regged), FundRoyal.com...and there are some others also hand regged that might have luck, such as Polkia.com, LingoSpin.com, Luizy.com....I bought a few others. I have been following the domains offered, really need to love the way they sound, or be a name, or be smart......there are very good combinations to hand reg.....but it's like you said, there's the risk of not knowing. But waht If I see names that look like brandables...offered here, ot GD, or anywhere, with fair price, and don't know if they are accepted? could I send them for acceptance and then get them if still available?

Thanks...

•••
Most names are waiting for acceptance. I got one approved (hand regged), FundRoyal.com...and there are some others also hand regged that might have luck, such as Polkia.com, LingoSpin.com, Luizy.com....I bought a few others. I have been following the domains offered, really need to love the way they sound, or be a name, or be smart......there are very good combinations to hand reg.....but it's like you said, there's the risk of not knowing. But waht If I see names that look like brandables...offered here, ot GD, or anywhere, with fair price, and don't know if they are accepted? could I send them for acceptance and then get them if still available?

Thanks...

It takes time for them to accept or reject, IMO not worth the risk if you don't own them already.
GL

•••

Thanks...
You can because they are still registered so they will review them. However do you have permission to send them for review? It is a grey area.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back