Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is important to say that we have over 800 sellers on our marketplace and the amount of emails we receive regarding logo quality is incredibly small. Our logo has dramatically increased over the last 6-9 months and I stand by everyone of those logos that @Grilled Jesus has mentioned.

BrandBucket lives and breathes in the startup community. If we didn't think that our logos were appealing to those in the startup community we wouldn't have them on our site. It doesn't help anyone if the logos aren't showing the names in a good light.

Sellers have always been welcome to design their own logos if approved. For sellers interested in creating their own logos, please email your design portfolio to info@brandbucket for review. We are always happy to take a look.

•••
logos arent important right? then why would bb have them in the first place. when selling anything you want your product to be attractive. I been selling things my entire life not just domains
For example you go look at a lexus and it looks like a dirt bomb most likely your not going to buy it even tho its a nice car and it runs good... be cause its UGLY! u wont buy it.. its the same thing!

@michaeljkrell i contacted brandbucket and asked if i could have my CRAPPY LOGOS CHANGED I KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT UNTIL I GOT A RESPONSE FROM YOUR COMPANY. I listed the ones that where Crap and brandbucket said they cant change them at this time. So again what is a guy supposed to do when he has crappy logos??? make my own? can i pay a $5 listing fee? No design award? You told me to contact brandbucket i did they told me to kick rocks and keep my crappy logos in nicer words So now what

•••
•••
We have no problem taking another look at a logo if it isn't clear or difficult to read. Julia is always quick to respond with a polite an courteous answer from the BB team.

•••
@Domainzy Do you not see the difference between the logo's in question and the logo's you provided in response? Maybe these companies have a different definition of "Less is more"
44014_990d6cf30bb63d43ccf6ce5d23187dd7.png

VS

44140_94e9b0c769fb2ef074979480088083b9.jpg

Those are seriously some ugly logos. Worse than most clip art that's out there.

•••
I mean, really, really i can share a bunch of my constant Fiverr designers who are making much better logos than these ^^ , and only for $5.

•••

Do you think its appropriate for you to be posting these kind of messages on this thread.

•••
Do you think its appropriate for you to be posting these kind of messages on this thread.

Thank you, perhaps you're right. Please point me to the more appropriate thread.

•••
I must confirm, that after a transfer some of my domains to @Brandroot, I got much better logos there. Thank you @Brandroot, that you understand the importance of quality over quantity to enhance our joint success...

•••
•••
They send Newsletters every week.

They do??? I've been with BB since last year and never received a Newsletter from them. Do you have to sign up for this within your BB account?

•••
Do you have to sign up for this within your BB account?
You can see "Signup for our mailing list" on bottom of every page.

•••
I got my second e-mail in three days from Khalan this afternoon.

•••
•••
•••
You can see "Signup for our mailing list" on bottom of every page.

Thank you, I just signed up! Can't think how I had missed it before...

•••
As someone with a fairly large portfolio on BB all I can add on the logo discussion is that I think some of you guys are seriously wasting energy worrying about how good or bad the logos are. So long as the human brain can quickly and easily distinguish what the logo says your good to go. If a business is willing to spend $2-3K on a domain there's really no reason for them but to spend $500-1K on a decent corporate identity.

Your time would be better spent auditing the keywords your names are tagged with IMO. Search results on BB are far more important than a subjective view of how ugly or pretty the temporary logo is.

•••
I think some of you guys are seriously wasting energy worrying about how good or bad the logos are.
1) Beautiful picture for the domain - this is like packaging for any type of product. We can sell a some product with low quality packaging, and even without any packaging. But probably we will have more chance to sell product with a nice colorful packaging, do you agree?

2) The designer takes up to 10% of my profit, but does its work frankly bad. Should I ignore this and continue to spend money with no results? It is impossible to build a successful business, if you do not control your expenses, you can ask about this any businessman...

•••
It's beyond me I'll have pay for a logo like this.... You can make an equally bad one in less than one minute.

•••
Search results on BB are far more important than a subjective view of how ugly or pretty the temporary logo is.
I agree that this is also important. But it can not solve the problem with the logos.

•••
It's beyond me I'll have pay for a logo like this.... You can make an equally bad one in less than one minute.
That's actually a decent logo.

I think most of the not-so-good names are from 5l.coms.

•••
•••
Please let me know your thoughts on this:

Logo

I'm not sure if I can sell the name with that logo. :(

•••
I mean, really, really i can share a bunch of my constant Fiverr designers who are making much better logos than these ^^ , and only for $5.
I have some fiverr logos that I think are better as well, like these

Attachments

• captivy3.jpg
    captivy3.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 20
  • existio4.jpg
    existio4.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 21
  • vibelo2.jpg
    vibelo2.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 20
  • amphori2.jpg
    amphori2.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 23
•••
Please let me know your thoughts on this:

Logo

I'm not sure if I can sell the name with that logo. :(
When I had a first glance on your name, it looked like techaNy instead of techary. R looks like N

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back