IT.COM
Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BB love the pattern CVCVCV.

Any invented or derived word using this pattern has a good chance of being accepted.
I am 14 out of 16 following this pattern.

If the vowels are the same or at least the 2nd and 3rd the same, BB will like it.
Yep. CVCVCV is great. I hand reg'd B E N O R O earlier this year, and it sold on BB within a month.

•••
Because I see some names on there and I wonder if the reviewer was drunk when selecting them.
If you analyse some of the sales you might be forgiven for drawing the same conclusion about buyers... So TBH, I think they do a pretty good job of reviewing names. Standards may have slipped when they ramped up quickly, but quality seems to have returned to a more normal level now. Just my $0.02 :)

•••
If you analyse some of the sales you might be forgiven for drawing the same conclusion about buyers... So TBH, I think they do a pretty good job of reviewing names. Standards may have slipped when they ramped up quickly, but quality seems to have returned to a more normal level now. Just my $0.02 :)
@Brandworthy, I understand that both ends of the tube is brand-faulty, but I cited that just to highlight the norm of allowing brandable names go through before the mediocre names, rather than mediocre names going through at the expense of brandable names.
I have read a few posts here and I see people state that they have submitted names and then you see that its the very brandable ones that were rejected, there is nothing they can use to justify why a mediocre name will go through except question-escape phrases like "its human error" or "they simply do not have a selection framework like they claim on their website and someone just wakes up with hangover and points what he feels like" (forgive my cheekiness). And I also believe this could be the case of beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Thanks

•••
As much as we try to get our heads around it I think you have to believe they have a sound listing strategy based on a number of variables, one of the main one's being they think they can sell the name. It is very subjective I agree and its not a perfect science. I have some (I believe) excellent brandables rejected but maybe their focus was too narrow.

•••
Is there a easy way to know who is selling a name listed on brandbucket and see his other domains there?

By the way, did anyone have any sale these last days/weeks? The thread became very quiet..

Last edited:
•••
You could email them at their Whois and ask them for a link to their portfolio

•••
Is there a easy way to know who is selling a name listed on brandbucket and see his other domains there?

By the way, did anyone have any sale these last days/weeks? The thread became very quiet..

I made a good sale last week on BB.

•••
congrats for the sale
could u tell how many currently listed in BB by you and the sale rate.

•••
congrats for the sale
could u tell how many currently listed in BB by you and the sale rate.
I only deal in 4L Domains so BrandBucket is very choosy to accept 4L domain. Probably they accept only the best. i had 2 . One sold and 1 Listed and 2 Pending Logo.So Total 3

•••
I don't agree with Bazabizo at all. I think ActionSwipe is the only one that may get accepted.

In my humble opinion I think these have a chance at being accepted:

Plan signal

Investment rabbit

Venture side

ActionSwipe

I like JustFourWalls but at three words and 15 letters its a hard sell. FourWalls would be a great domain. Cheers!

•••

Plan signal

Investment rabbit

Venture side

ActionSwipe

I like JustFourWalls but at three words and 15 letters its a hard sell. FourWalls would be a great domain. Cheers!
I personally think SimilarWay.com and HugeSprint.com are not bad at all and have a chance at being accepted too. What do you think?

•••
I personally think SimilarWay.com and HugeSprint.com are not bad at all and have a chance at being accepted too. What do you think?

Brandables are very subjective so yes it's possible.

10 letters total for each domain is good. But sprints are usually fast not huge. If I had a sports/athletic/consulting/marketing startup up would I call my company Huge Sprint Inc.? To me its not that attractive.

Same for Similar Way. Likewise, similar way's applications are too broad. What does it mean? What kind of industry could it represent? The word similar is not very engaging. To me it means average, normal, like everyone else.

But that's just my opinion. B-)

•••

Plan signal

Investment rabbit

Venture side

ActionSwipe

PlanSignal isn't bad but wouldn't be my first choice. Investment Rabbit seems childish to me. I just can't see a reputable investment company calling themselves Investment Rabbit. Investment Fox and Investment Lion are better but I just don't see Investment and Rabbit as a good fit. Venture Side isn't bad but I would much rather have Side Venture. Action Swipe is definitely the best of the bunch and should get accepted.

•••
Hey, thanks for the tips, BB's choices are truly subjective. These were selected...

www.plansignal.com, recommended listing price: $1895
www.actionswipe.com, recommended listing price: $2295
www.revenuepeach.com, recommended listing price: $1595
www.investmentrabbit.com, recommended listing price: $1595
www.ventureside.com, recommended listing price: $3295
www.dealtype.com, recommended listing price: $1995
www.thinksomething.com, recommended listing price: $1795
www.loadformula.com, recommended listing price: $1795
www.wonderfulcrowd.com, recommended listing price: $1695
www.reportsector.com, recommended listing price: $1695
www.venturetype.com, recommended listing price: $2395
www.incomepeach.com, recommended listing price: $1595

•••
•••
Hey, thanks for the tips, BB's choices are truly subjective. These were selected...

www.plansignal.com, recommended listing price: $1895
www.actionswipe.com, recommended listing price: $2295
www.revenuepeach.com, recommended listing price: $1595
www.investmentrabbit.com, recommended listing price: $1595
www.ventureside.com, recommended listing price: $3295
www.dealtype.com, recommended listing price: $1995
www.thinksomething.com, recommended listing price: $1795
www.loadformula.com, recommended listing price: $1795
www.wonderfulcrowd.com, recommended listing price: $1695
www.reportsector.com, recommended listing price: $1695
www.venturetype.com, recommended listing price: $2395
www.incomepeach.com, recommended listing price: $1595

Nice names, I predict one of these domains will be sold in this year. PM me when you've done this :) :)

•••
BB love the pattern CVCVCV.

Any invented or derived word using this pattern has a good chance of being accepted.
I am 14 out of 16 following this pattern.

If the vowels are the same or at least the 2nd and 3rd the same, BB will like it.
How many have you sold so far?

•••
Nice names, I predict one of these domains will be sold in this year. PM me when you've done this :) :)
Yes you are right as I will used fixed price selling to offload everything focus on a different kind of stock for a different kind audience.

•••
How many have you sold so far?
I did not have a sale on BB yet. But I dont keep my domains very long, I sell them to other sellers at reseller price as soon as they are accepted

•••
I did not have a sale on BB yet. But I dont keep my domains very long, I sell them to other sellers at reseller price as soon as they are accepted
Curious to how you see wholesale pricing right now? Going up or going down?

If you don't mind me asking, as a % of listing price how much are you selling your accepted names for?

•••
Curious to how you see wholesale pricing right now? Going up or going down?
If you don't mind me asking, as a % of listing price how much are you selling your accepted names for?

I can't tell if wholesale price is up or down. I don't follow any trends.

My prices have been set the same way since day 1. I sell for 3.00 to 3.50% of BB suggested price. A little bit higher when I consider the name is worth more. You can click in the appropriate link in my signature.

I think my prices are fair for the buyer and myself.

•••
@DoumB21 What is your strategy to pull value out of your rejects?

•••
I guess I should say what my strategy is if I'm asking others.

Basically, I am listing them at Sedo. Some, in particular most 5L brandables, I consider long-term solid investments. I list them at $1,495 and up -- some price that I would not be unhappy if they sold. The others which I may very well not renew, I list at $495 to $995 or so. Maybe I will sell them off here before expiration or just let them die.

•••
I guess I should say what my strategy is if I'm asking others.

Basically, I am listing them at Sedo. Some, in particular most 5L brandables, I consider long-term solid investments. I list them at $1,495 and up -- some price that I would not be unhappy if they sold. The others which I may very well not renew, I list at $495 to $995 or so. Maybe I will sell them off here before expiration or just let them die.

How many BB rejects have you sold at those price points?

•••
How many BB rejects have you sold at those price points?

None but I have not been doing this strategy long, and have not gotten around to listing most of my 250 (??) or so rejects.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back